Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 71votes)

Kuro Hakushaku wa Hoshi o Mederu

Alt Names: alt 黑伯爵所宠爱之星alt 黒伯爵は星を愛でるalt Kuro Hakushaku wa Hoshi wo Mederualt Kurohakushaku wa Hoshi o Mederualt Kurohakushaku wa Hoshi wo Mederualt The Black Count Loves the Star
Author: Oto Hisamu
Artist: Oto Hisamu
Genres: Fantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A Cinderella story with a twist!

Esther Mayfield is a normal sixteen year old girl in 19th Century London. Except, ever since she was a little girl, she could see 'ghosts'. She lives in a small part of town and sells flowers to earn a living. She thought that she would continue to live like this forever.

Until, one day, a handsome young Count appears in front of her. And he wants Esther to be his bride? Is he really the Prince Charming she has been waiting for?
Go to Kuro Hakushaku wa Hoshi o Mederu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

72 Comments

The dog's breed is likely afghan hound. They are considered one of the most elegant dog breeds in the world.

"most elegant dog breeds in the world".......   =_=

hi6c8yP.png

Did they run out of ink or what kind of weird ass dog is this?

The dog's breed is likely afghan hound. They are considered one of the most elegant dog breeds in the world.

Thank you. I'll look there.

A warm and fluffy romance story set in a universe next door to the Black Butler.  What's not to like?

Their relationship reminds me of Last Game

Does anyone can tell me if it was dropped? I liked the story so far and I'm looking forward to know what happens next.

you can read it on otakumole.ch

Spoiler

Sorry for the long wait! Had exams and stuff. The new chapter is out now. :D

"This handsome man is saying things I can't understand!"

- Everything that is wrong with shoujo heroines.

Does anyone can tell me if it was dropped? I liked the story so far and I'm looking forward to know what happens next.

Nice read in my free time. I don't mind about the art; if you've read enough doujin, you'll become familiar with such art.

Hmm... I will follow this. I'm curious to what's going to happen when we meet Algernon.

hi6c8yP.png

Did they run out of ink or what kind of weird ass dog is this?

how often is this released?

not sure but i think the chapters we can read are way behind japan

and the magazine is a semi-monthly

how often is this released?

A slightly fluffy story in execution, but reminds me just enough of Earl and Fairy which I absolutely loved.

In Before her brother went the opposite way and helps vampires or embraced his vampire side

Looks like the mangaka decides to hatch from cliche manga art into more ikemen and detailed one XD

Wow!!! The plot's good! And the drawing better!! I've been waiting for this~ XD Thanks Phoenix Scans!! And Oto Hisamu-san!! I hope this'll gonna be a long manga~ :P

I almost didn't recognize that Oto Hisamu made this. Her style changed so much from Hana to Akuma, regardless, I'm looking forward to how this progresses.

Aha, the art has certainly changed a lot, but when it comes to her characters and settings, don't you think her style has actually stayed very much the same?

I almost didn't recognize that Oto Hisamu made this. Her style changed so much from Hana to Akuma, regardless, I'm looking forward to how this progresses. 

It's really cute! Thank you Phoenix Scans.  I look forward to subsequent chapters!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics