Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 46votes)

Himizu

Alt Names: alt ヒミズ
Author: Furuya Minoru
Artist: Furuya Minoru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Every day in Japan, 2500 people die due to any number of causes. Do you think you'll be one of the ones to die? No, of course not. Do you think you'll win the lottery? You'd like to think so, we all would. But Sumida is different. He wants the status quo to remain in every way; live a normal life, get a normal job, have normal kids, never to be anyone fortunate or unfortunate, content in normalcy. Anyone who doesn't agree is foolish, doomed to live their life scraping up a mountain that they can never conquer, fated to die in despair wishing things had been better.

When his mother kicks his father out of the house and onto the streets, he thinks he'll be fine. When his mother leaves him to live with her boyfriend, he makes the best of it. When he realizes that he's no longer average, he strives to make his life worthwhile the only way he knows how. When the demons in the back of his mind speak to him, he tries his best to ignore them.
Go to Himizu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

77 Comments

You disgust me.

Moloch stop spanking, while you say that !

Speechless ...   I don't think i have ever been so shocked by a manga , gonna go post it on tumblr...

You disgust me.

the raws are here....http://dfiles.eu/files/viw1gfep9

I very much doubt that this will end well for our resident hobo.

Another sick guy!

Speechless ...   I don't think i have ever been so shocked by a manga , gonna go post it on tumblr...

Noice.

Hey guys, just a quick heads-up. The next two chapters, 30 and 31, will be rather nasty.

i like it nasty

Hey guys, just a quick heads-up. The next two chapters, 30 and 31, will be rather nasty.

rape?

Wouldn't be surprised, there was rape in this authors other manga.

rape?

Lucky hobo.

Nice, thanks for the tranlation.

oh fuck chapter 5 man! He was played like a flute..Hehe.

The MC is the best "I want a normal life" MC ever. I´m setting my hopes on seeing the translation completed before the year ends. And I would be very thankful for that.

thanks for the chapters

Looks great.

Hmm, this seems interesting I'll give it a shot.

Edit: Okay, umm, it is interesting. I actually like the main character, I'm just annoyed that it's obvious his inner demons are getting to him.

I had given up in seeing this manga completed, thanks a lot Deadbeat-Scans.

Deadbeat-Scans  respect !

This continues to be interesting.

Almost three years, three years I waited............THANK YOU Deadbeat-Scans. This is a hidden gem.

i love this manga, even with no lolis in it

I never thought I would see the day when this was updated. Thank you very much.

....I swear this manga needs a horror tag just for the faces alone.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics