Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 186votes)

Monster X Monster

Alt Names: alt モンスターXモンスターalt Monsutā X Monsutā
Author: Nikiichi Tobita
Artist: Nikiichi Tobita
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Once upon a time, this world was ruled by beasts. Human no longer sit on top of the foodchain, they are the monsters' prey. However, Those who would stand up against the monsters gathered together and they continued to battle against the monsters in order to survive against their rule. Since then, hundreds of years have passed... and now the "fight" against the monsters has become the "hunt" for the monsters."

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Monster X Monster Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Eng Chap 16 by Greatest Battle Group (End) New Window Previous
  • 1 Replies
Topic Eng Chap 15 by Greatest Battle Group New Window Previous
  • 0 Replies
Topic Eng Chap 15 by Greatest Battle Group New Window Previous
  • 0 Replies
Topic Eng chap 14 By GBG New Window Previous
  • 0 Replies
Topic Eng Chap 13 by Greatest Battle Group New Window Previous
  • 3 Replies

336 Comments

This guy really knows how take advantage of the situation. 10/10 better in romance than 90% of harem MC in other manga.

Thanks for the translation! I noticed some English problems though, do you guys want a native speaker to help catch and fix those errors? I'd be willing to work with you for the last couple of chapters, if you'd like.

okay guys! chapter 14 is up :D

Thank you!

the mangaka announced on his twitter account that he's starting a new manga today!

It called Shinobi Gataki

first chapter https://imgur.com/a/Ueofg

the mangaka announced on his twitter account that he's starting a new manga today!

It called Shinobi Gataki

taUZy6U.jpg

Damn I'm glad to see this being scanlated again.

Thank you WFB and GBG!

Thx man

hopefully i did everything alright for chapter 13 :D

Ya did good. And if you're gonna be doing the same for the next chapter and stuff, contact me so we can do it at more or less the same time (editing both with each other would probably be better than doing each alone)

I apologize for my mistakes in the editing, I didn't have the raws at the time as a reference so I just went with what I could think of and kinda left the other bits alone

Dude you are awesome!
CLIFFFFFF HANGERRRRRRRRR Also is it just me or this essentially takes place in Monster Hunter's world?

Thank you so much for the chapter, this has been one of my most enjoyable reads in years. I cried tears of joy when I saw a new chapter, and for that, I cannot' thank you enough!

Thanks for the hard work!

It's a shame this series got cancelled though :(

It didn't. Some app is  hosting it now and theyre starting from chap 1.

Thanks for the hard work!

It's a shame this series got cancelled though :(

DAMN, IT WAS GETTING SO GOOD.

NEW CHAPTER WHEN

You're doing great. I've been looking forward to reading this series again for awhile now, so thanks for the hard work.

thank you so much. even if you go down in history as an unsung hero, i alone at least, will remember your valiant effort.

good job. i'm awating for more :)

Seems really good to me :) Thanks for the Release 

what only one page

*check my calendar
*uhm it's 15 march

i'm sure this is not april fools day right.

Edit:
thank you
Greatest Battle Group & DaikonPete

chapter 13 are missing, and has been reported, please fix this, i really love this series :)

thanks for picking this series. awaiting for more

There's no continuation, they're just publishing the series again on a mobile app.

thanks bro, now i lost hope again......

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics