Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 40votes)

Baki Dou

Alt Names: alt 刃牙道alt Baki Dōalt Baki's Pathalt Baki's Wayalt Baki-Doualt The Way of Baki
Author: Itagaki Keisuke
Artist: Itagaki Keisuke
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Baki is bored. After the conclusion of the epic battle between father and son, he continues to fight in the underground arena and train nonstop, but he always has to suppress his yawn caused by the overbearing boredom. No amount of stimulus or danger can bring excitement to him at this point.

Now, with the inclusion of the Prime Minister of Japan in the loop, a massive cloning project is attempting to clone Miyamoto Musashi, one of the fathers of martial arts in Japan. Another fight of historical proportions awaits Baki!

Order:

1-Baki the Grappler (1991-1999) 42 volumes
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/grappler-baki-r2434)

2-New Grappler Baki (1999-2005) 31 volumes
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/new-grappler-baki-r2432)

3-Hanma Baki: Son of Ogre (2005-2012) 37 volumes
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/baki-son-of-ogre-r2974)

4-Baki Dou (2014-?) 10 volumes
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/baki-dou-r11920)
Go to Baki Dou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion thread New Window MoterCrozz
  • 6 Replies

226 Comments

i get why baki is bored but why the rest of them? it's not like they're the strongest in the world like baki and yuujiro..

Seriously.

OKAY GUYS WE GET IT, YOU'RE FUCKING BORED, WE DON'T HAVE YOU SEE YOU ALL YAWNING LIKE YOU'RE TRYING TO MAKE A NEW BUKKAKE WORLD RECORD

I don't know how Musashi is supposed to top some T. Rex killing caveman. Especially considering his feats were primarily swordsmanship.

I'm also looking forward to see just what he would be capable of. Remember that no caveman was supposed to be able to kill a T-rex barehanded, or even exist at the same time as dinosaurs for that matter. So who's to say a warrior from feudal Japan can't chop off Godzilla's head with one swing?

I have few some odd words to describe my experience reading / watching this story:

It is bizarre, absurd, entertaining and sometimes I wonder what exactly it has that me like this story. I hope that this new chapter will be as good (just in my opinion) as New Grappler Baki was, for me that particular phase of the story had the perfect mix of art (obviously better than the first one), plot (bizarre as usual but not as ridiculous as I think that were some of the things that happened of Son of Ogre) and good fights and also growth (in power) of the main character. Son of ogre (what I have read of it) was good but even using the logic of the Baki universe, that saga of Pickle was simply too ridiculous, not the fights but the story, this one is starting in the same way but it can become something really good, I hope. Thanks for your work in this manga. 

pd

If I have just watched the anime how much of the first manga I am missing? just details and minor things or those adaptations really left out some very important things

Did they resolve what happened to Retsu supposed to be fighting the Champion Boxer?

I wish they finish updating the Grappler Baki or at least provide the RAW for it. There is an entire arc missing about Baki's mother that might be important for the 2nd and 3rd series.

Try watching the Anime, i did that a couple of years ago and it covers a lot more than i have read up to now (his mother, first meeting with Hanayama and Gaia, some other caveman-ape-thing that was seen briefly again later)

I don't know how Musashi is supposed to top some T. Rex killing caveman. Especially considering his feats were primarily swordsmanship.

I wish they finish updating the Grappler Baki or at least provide the RAW for it. There is an entire arc missing about Baki's mother that might be important for the 2nd and 3rd series.

i get why baki is bored but why the rest of them? it's not like they're the strongest in the world like baki and yuujiro..

The ride never ends.

it's a sequel; will fix the description

4-Baki Dou (2014-?) 1 volume

thanks

is this a sequel or a prequel? it seems to be a sequel but the description says it's sequel is New grappler baki.

it's a sequel; will fix the description

4-Baki Dou (2014-?) 1 volume

is this a sequel or a prequel? it seems to be a sequel but the description says it's sequel is New grappler baki.

Thank you for scanlating this.

Aha, sorry for sounding like a jackass then.

no worries :-)

Cleaner here

We (Spinyback) are currently working on a better version for chapter 2. As soon as we have that we upload chaper 2 and 3 here.

We just don't want an inferior version on Batoto.

Aha, sorry for sounding like a jackass then.

With a darn chisel? That man isn't a scientist, he's an atrocity. God darn imaging technology has been invented!

SpinyBack has just a few more to go to fill the gap in Son of Ogre chapters. Good to know I have this to look forward to reading as well. Thanks TheSpinyBackTeam.

Baki is having Saitama's syndrom. He has to wait for the final enemy - death.

Wait wat, another Baki series?

Oh well, count me in.

Wowwwwwww, I didn't think it could possibly continue after Son of Ogre (I mean, where could they go!?) but here it is!!

Wow I'm so looking forward to this! :D

Thank you so much for translating this! As soon as I heard there was going to be a new Baki manga I was very excited and hoped someone would translate it.

What the...

After Son of Ogre's expected, unsatisfying conclusion, it goes on? Geez. Whatever, thank you, Spinyback.

Other sites have more than one chapter.
I'm sorry for the asshole question, but does anybody know what's the hold up?

Cleaner here

We (Spinyback) are currently working on a better version for chapter 2. As soon as we have that we upload chaper 2 and 3 here.

We just don't want an inferior version on Batoto.

Other sites have more than one chapter.
I'm sorry for the asshole question, but does anybody know what's the hold up?

epic i cant wait for more =D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics