Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 191votes)

Kyou no Kerberos

Alt Names: alt 今日のケルベロスalt 地狱三头犬的日常alt Kyou no Cerberusalt Today's Cerberus
Author: Sakurai Ato
Artist: Sakurai Ato
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This Manga has been Licensed in English, and will no longer be scanlated. Please support the magaka by buying your own copy! :)

Ever since a childhood incident, Chiaki has never been able to truly feel joy or have fun. One day, his traveling father sends him a mysterious cardboard box. Once opened, a girl who calls herself Kerberos pops out of the box! This girl, who has three personalities in one, vows to protect Chiaki from all harm. Will Chiaki be able to live with this three-in-one girl?
Go to Kyou no Kerberos Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

252 Comments

I know it's ironic, but CAT scans will pick this one up, already got the tanko (same as cloud)

Your name's pretty ironic too (no offense) - I like the "Purr-Nyan" name >.<

Aaaand follow...

I know it's ironic, but CAT scans will pick this one up, already got the tanko (same as cloud)

Adorable.

Hooo, this is surprisingly interesting. Seldom I see the MC being done well at only first chapter.

feelio

Lol Caf Life i must be reading sumthing else here

multiple personalities huh....
made me remember mahoraba

but more specifically change 1 2 3  a childish one, a quite one, and a hot-blooded one.

OMG!. I have been waiting for this manga to be translated for MONTHS, LITERALLY! I had read chapter 0 and 1 raws, and obviously didn't understand anything, BUT NOW IS TRANSLATED! "dances stupidly while humming"

If this doesn't get more translations, i swear, I'm gonna spam all the english scanlation teams on the internet, even if i get banned in every site, and, eventually, the whole internet.

I hope it doesn't sound too stupid, english is not my native language, so sorry if it does sound stupid :P

It starts out like C3 only with a decent heroine! Like it so far! Thanks Psylocke scans. 

I gotta say, this manga is off to a great start, the writing is good and it's very funny. I love the reference to Greek mythology. That in itself, lives rooms for a lot of background and rich characters that can be introduced later, for instance, after seeing Orthro, we're sure to see Khimaira next. I also hope to see Haides, Zeus, Demeter and, of course, Persephone. The MC is cool, even with his disposition, in fact, I find it even adds to his whole mysterious, cool guy persona. I bet when he finally does smile for real it'll be dazzling! I also find myself falling in love with all 3 of the heroines. Kuro is cute. Shirogane is super cool. Roze makes me feel warm and protected. It's a definite follow from me, I hope for more chapters very soon.

I look forward to seeing more of this manga, so i hope you bug him for more of this :P

Yeah, both of us are pretty into the manga, and it's a pretty cute manga, which is what we're best at. Haven't quite decided on whether we're gonna do it or not yet, though.

potato scan lol

Two thumbs up so far. Abusing the mythos in the best way possible.

As weird as that would be, this isn't Parappa so I doubt it. Anyway, hope people enjoy the chapters. I'm not planning on doing any more, but Demo might if I bug him enough. This series is just too cute to not be in English.

I look forward to seeing more of this manga, so i hope you bug him for more of this :P

will pick this up soon by a new group~

I like this.
Best girl (Personality?) is Roze. >.>
& i want a Kerberos/Cerberus now.

Spoiler

Best personality of girl for this series so far. Calling it now.

GOT YOU AGAIN CATBUG!!! LOOK WHO'S HERE FIRST!!!!

As weird as that would be, this isn't Parappa so I doubt it. Anyway, hope people enjoy the chapters. I'm not planning on doing any more, but Demo might if I bug him enough. This series is just too cute to not be in English.

Thanks for finally giving this series an English Translation blessing ^_^ Now time to read it.

Oh shit, is a rap battle about to break out in the comment section?

I'd say that would make things better, but I don't know whether Demo has the rhymes or Prion the righteous anger to make this happen.

Simple plot, but I like it, so I will follow it and see what happen next :)

Welp, there's something I'd like to translate. And not in the shitty Kisu KMS parody fashion. (go die, Prionblank)

Uh huh... Okay... That was something rude. >.>

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics