Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 114votes)

Amai Seikatsu

Alt Names: alt 内衣高手alt 甘い生活alt Sweet Life (YUZUKI Hikaru)
Author: Yuzuki Hikaru
Artist: Yuzuki Hikaru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The complicated story of a young man who goes to work for a lingerie company.

This manga has 40.5 volumes.

Sequel: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/amai-seikatsu-second-season-r18229
Go to Amai Seikatsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

232 Comments

Surprisingly compelling. I really want to read this!

help me typeset this or persuade someone else to please...
otherwise you guys shall never see the sequel from bento unless we do it simultaneously as we do this one which is very unlikely.

Surprisingly compelling. I really want to read this!

Considering I haven't seen anything like this before... I am pretty sure there was a reason it ran for so long.

Still ongoing with sequel lol.

-Current rating, I am wondering how someone can rate a manga by the 1st chapter...

40 volumes?!  Wow, they really liked to let them run long back in the day.   :)

Considering I haven't seen anything like this before... I am pretty sure there was a reason it ran for so long.

40 volumes?!  Wow, they really liked to let them run long back in the day.   :)

There is also a sequel that has 4 volumes already out and actually is still ongoing, so yeah lol

40 volumes?!  Wow, they really liked to let them run long back in the day.  :)

I looked at a few of the volumes and there doesn't seem to be anything mature besides women being topless in some parts.

-P.S. If you want to see faster releases for this, please join Bento Scans. I need help since there are a total of 40 volumes (480 chapters) and it took me 3 months to just do chapter 1...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics