Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 62votes)

Inou Battle wa Nichijoukei no Naka de

Alt Names: alt 異能バトルは日常系のなかでalt When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplacealt 日常系的异能战斗
Author: Nozomi Kota
Artist: Kurose Kousuke
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The five members of the literature club awakened with extraordinary powers half a year ago. Although the members expected to be thrown into a world of super-powered battles at their school, their normal daily routine continued. No secret organizations bent on world destruction, no super-powered wars, no brave heroes or demon kings. However, the members still look forward to the possibilities of adventure, and continued to believe that with each day, they were getting ever closer to those days of fantasy. Their days of romantic comedy and battles with extraordinary powers begin!

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Inou Battle wa Nichijoukei no Naka de Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic anime rant (spoilers!!) New Window Knight K
  • 1 Replies

72 Comments

Well this is a bit fun, but even this idea has been overdone and I'm not that interested. Although, I really want all of this to turn out to be the schizophrenic hallucinations of the MC ala A Beautiful Mind. Just some intense mindfuckery would be fun.

Spoiler

Spoiler

TAKE THAT CATBUG!!! I WAS HERE FIRST!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah! i remember reading this article a while back. I totally forgot about it. 

was getting pretty painful to watch the MC until the end with him showing a bit of perspective. Though his powers give much to be desired so far.

I like the setup, but man, another Harem. So, eh, going to follow this, as long is it keeps this interesting pace it had by the end of the first chap. 

Spoiler

Dat logic.

I predict an anime adaption in the near future 

No need to predict. It was announced quite some time ago. 

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-03-11/trigger-makes-anime-of-inou-battle-in-the-usually-daze-comedy-novels

I predict an anime adaption in the near future 

Ugh. This kind of MC.

DARKU FLAME MAASSSTTTAAAA.

Interesting!!!

Sure the first half pages hurts, but the MC's insight and the cliffhanger make wants to read more of this.

Follow~~

Definitely like MC's optimistic way of thinking, "Having chuuni syndrome means that even if you lie to the rest of the world, you won't ever lie to yourself." This guy here has the right idea.

Spoiler

Interesting first chapter. Looking forward to other chapters if a scanlation group picks it up :)

4 girl with broken as fk skill and 1 guy with a dark flame. =))

The chapter has been sitting on Paitouch's imgur for more than a month now and I thought it was a waste that it hadn't yet been uploaded to batoto or any reader as far as I could tell, so I decided to upload it myself. 

Haha, am I the only one who can't read this? ;;

You can either wait or read it here http://imgur.com/a/0XbUA

Haha, am I the only one who can't read this? ;;

Was wondering if anyone was gonna do the manga adaptation of this. I really wanted to do it, but the redraws were a bit too annoying to want to deal with.

Can't wait for the anime.

Looks interesting. Follow =o

Nice, was wondering what this series was about every since the announcement that Studio Trigger(Kill La Kill/Gurren Lagann/Little Witch Academia) was going to adapt this.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics