Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 87votes)

GTO Paradise Lost

Alt Names:
Author: Fujisawa Tohru
Artist: Fujisawa Tohru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Onizuka finds himself in prison.
Go to GTO Paradise Lost Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The flow of time [Possible spoiler(s)] New Window RhythmiC
  • 3 Replies

214 Comments

Wtf?

What nonsense lol.

You believe a man in a mask saying he is a close friend of a A-list star.
Bull.

Well, onizuka made gangsters believe he was doraemon, his Swag is simply too much powerful

I actually like how clueless and stupid Onizuka acts before he start his problem solving because it gives a more realistic approach about no matter how experienced is a delinquent/teacher is, that doesn't mean they can solve any issues instantly (like Sakamoto), that it all takes a process and as drastic as it is it requires steps.

Classic Onizuka Strikes mmm...~!

revenge time

Wtf?

What nonsense lol.

You believe a man in a mask saying he is a close friend of a A-list star.
Bull.

LOL onizuka still op as ever xD 

but i did expect a bit more extreme measures this felt too normal 

If you're following the version of nosajj, show your support for him:

http://shonanjunaigumi.weebly.com/

goodlooks.gif

Its funny that in reality these idols ain't got jack shit compare to Onizuka and his legend.

Yep, in years, people would forget the majority of them, but if one asked about onizuka, not only the old, but even the new blood would recognize the legend of onibaku

Its funny that in reality these idols ain't got jack shit compare to Onizuka and his legend.

Can't wait until she shows up to bail Onizuka out of whatever shenanigans his students put him into. He is still at the same school so it won't be difficult for his older students to come to his aid.

i hope you are right, i want to see his "old" student, kanzaki was the best, if i remember she confessed her felling to him.

I am in the Urumi fan boat, though i would like a cameo of her.

Can't wait until she shows up to bail Onizuka out of whatever shenanigans his students put him into. He is still at the same school so it won't be difficult for his older students to come to his aid.

Guys, I think there's a chance "Paradise Lost" is referring to us readers :/ What we want probably won't happen. I'm still hoping, but I'll be back in a few months. 

I'm still waiting for him to get back to that one female student from the beginning of the the original GTO, during his short gig as a substitute. She fucking flashed her pussy at him and told him to come back later to claim her, he can't pass that up...

I am in the Urumi fan boat, though i would like a cameo of her.

aaand another onitzuka story with onizuka doing onizuka stuff! yay!

Where did it say? I know it says he's been a teacher for two years in chapter 2, but where did it say it in ch1?

According to baka-updates, which is usually pretty spot-on in these matters, it's situated after GTO and GTO Shonan 14 Days.

Mannnnnn, I'm so dissapointed . . . Onizuka and Azusa still havent gotten together. :/

Never liked azusa anyways, but still THERE MUST BE URUMI!!!

I'm still waiting for him to get back to that one female student from the beginning of the the original GTO, during his short gig as a substitute. She fucking flashed her pussy at him and told him to come back later to claim her, he can't pass that up...

P. S . He used to play on PSone at the beginning of the first series now all students use touchscreen smartphones

I found this unreasonably hilarious, probably because I always associated GTO with having an old, nostalgic feel to it. Come a long way hasn't it, eh? 

God forbid I see any *gasp* laptops in this series. Too much technology detracts from the innate manliness associated with the series.

Come on. two years after GTO and Onizuka is still a virgin even with that hot Azusa throwing herself at him?

I prefer thinking that this s*** doesn't exist

Never liked azusa anyways, but still THERE MUST BE URUMI!!!

I don't see anything that indicates when this happened...unless I'm supposed to recognize those kids at the end?

But it seems it takes place after GTO and S14D.

It said at the start. It's right after GTO

Where did it say? I know it says he's been a teacher for two years in chapter 2, but where did it say it in ch1?
Mannnnnn, I'm so dissapointed . . . Onizuka and Azusa still havent gotten together. :/

Where would this be in the GTO timeline?

Cuz I know S14D was in the middle of the original GTO...

And her I thought than Onizuka would be 22 forever. All sequels of GTO has so many inconsistencies that it's actually quite funny. Like how there's suddenly a scandal class full of idols with a shocking background story that Onizuka knows nothing about and vice versa they didn't hear about his insane stories.
P. S . He used to play on PSone at the beginning of the first series now all students use touchscreen smartphones

At this point, I expect everyone to just kinda shrug it of as "Eh, it's just Onizuka again."  I think the dumbfounded looks of surprise that the class would have when no one cared that their teacher walked into class naked would be hilarious.

Would anyone in school actually be surprised at this point? Really missed the school setting, I'll gladly read.

Oh fuck

Lol man its sucks that Shonan Days got Licensed

indeed, I just hope i can find it scanlated even if the scanlation is very sucks and have to find it in torrent, because it will never be released in my country mmm...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics