Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.83 - 275votes)

Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imouto

Alt Names: alt 鬼灯さん家のアネキ(+妹)alt Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imoutoalt Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki Plus Imoutoalt Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki Plus Imouto
Author: Igarashi Ran
Artist: Igarashi Ran
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The 4-koma crack comedy is back, and this time around Gorou's crush on his sadistic, older stepsister Haru has reached the stage where openly sexual innuendos have become part of their everyday life.
The pair's "peaceful" days would have continued - if only it weren't for Haru's cousin Aoi-chan and her (dangerous?) younger sister-like existence.

Prequel:

> Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/hozuki-san-chi-no-aneki-r504 )
Go to Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imouto Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic whos your favorite New Window lorddx22
  • 2 Replies
Topic Just what the ****? - From a fan of Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki New Window FakeHero
  • 9 Replies

430 Comments

IT'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAACCK WOOHOO!!!! (comment made before reading)

edit: Basically, Gorou lost his sanity now and transcended into the hentai world. This is not even borderline hentai, but rather a toned down-hentai.

Not that i'm complaining though.

... this is possibly the most retarded thing I've read in a while.

Overused sister cliche + random sex gags + stuff only a sociopath would find funny.

Oh, joy.

post-28189-boy-that-escalated-quickly-gi

wow, sequel ...

and it's MORE PERVERT than the previous one ... *follow* ...

This. This. This. This.

This. This. This.

This. This.

This.

yes.

Hnnnng thank you so much ANIMEXISSSS!!!!

I was actually thinking they aren't related thanks to page 17 saying "Aneki's cousin" and not "ours". Turns out I was right.

hmmm from the prequel actually

Spoiler

WOAH SEQUEL! FUCK YEAH! Now all we need is the girl who dresses like a guy to fall harder for Gorou!

7lVFk

• ali likes this

Spoiler

Mfw 

0g6ySRF.gif

The "troll" is strong with this one

I don't remember the prequel being this .... lewd

Not that I'm complaining :P

mother-of-god.gif

I would have to be gay to not follow this...

And now I'm waiting for the anime to come out.

... to dang funny not to follow, and now off to read sum H

Spoiler

INSTANT FOLLOW

Spoiler

The implications for this are horrifying... Throat fisting...

Spoiler

THIS FREAKING ROCKS!

I was actually thinking they aren't related thanks to page 17 saying "Aneki's cousin" and not "ours". Turns out I was right.

Huh? It's back. and super lewd this time.

and that "imouto" just came and already messed things up, going like she owns the place and making it as if the past chapters never happened. Not really complaining.

It's back!!!!! damn. Thank god I saw this.

I never knew we have a dick inside our mouth...

Spoiler

NO FREAKING WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Huh, didn't expect this to come back...and boy, did it come back with a whole lot of "plot". Weird "plot". "Plot" that scares me.

So this manga kinda like a bankai for the prequel huh? 

OMG

I laughed so hard !!!!

I...did not expect this.

HERE COMES THE B(T)OYFRIEND....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics