Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.83 - 275votes)

Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imouto

Alt Names: alt 鬼ēÆć•ć‚“å®¶ć®ć‚¢ćƒć‚­ļ¼ˆ+妹ļ¼‰alt Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imoutoalt Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki Plus Imoutoalt Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki Plus Imouto
Author: Igarashi Ran
Artist: Igarashi Ran
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The 4-koma crack comedy is back, and this time around Gorou's crush on his sadistic, older stepsister Haru has reached the stage where openly sexual innuendos have become part of their everyday life.
The pair's "peaceful" days would have continued - if only it weren't for Haru's cousin Aoi-chan and her (dangerous?) younger sister-like existence.

Prequel:

> Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/hozuki-san-chi-no-aneki-r504 )
Go to Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imouto Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic whos your favorite New Window lorddx22
  • 2 Replies
Topic Just what the ****? - From a fan of Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki New Window FakeHero
  • 9 Replies

430 Comments

The only way to read this manga now is thinking that the MC was in a incident that put him in a coma and we are in his mind, no other way to explain how the slice of life changed into this bullshit.

Was this axed?

wtf is going on with this manga

The author seems to be having some sort of breakdown.

It got a little weird and even nastier with imouto (but that can be nice, right?), but these last couple chapters are what I'd expect from some alcoholic forcing himself to deliver something, anything on schedule.

'Is this... the chapter?' 'Yez, it iz a master... mas... terpiece.' 'It's a single page with no ending, is this what you' 'YEZ. HOW DAR YOU QUESTION *urp* MY GENERO... MY GENIOUS' 'And her anatomy here?' 'IT IS ART DECO YOU PHILISTINE.... *BLEARRRGH*' 'My shoes!'

Maybe she's got a 'real' manga that keeps her busy and this is just a sideline or she's got something else going on when these were done so she's just crapping out some placeholders for a while - I hope so, because that's the least disturbing option.  Or maybe these were about the time Pop Team Epic came out so she thought it'd be fun to troll the readers and see how much they'd put up with.

I really like the imoto (love that ecchi streak) but I don't feel like either of the girls can be trusted. Gorou is just a really REALLY Hard M and they are both S.

Also please remember guys that copious blood loss from nose bleeds are a clear sign of a small unit (the blood has nowhere to engorge go and the back flow comes out through the nose) ... this guy has an extremely severe case.

I still enjoy this but I am missing the actual plot. It feels like volume 5/6 are just a side volume.

If only I know what chapters have Mizuno so I can skip all the others. 

Ahhh... I hope there are more chapters about Mizuno.

Kinda wonder about the feedback of Japanese readers, aren't they thinking the same as me?
Why noone tell the author that her manga is better when it's focus about Gorou's friends?

Imouto is starting to win me over

KarchAmadeo
Oct 24 2017 04:59 AM

Its slowly turning into a Clamp manga... Only even less content.

It feels like the character designs have changed starting volume 5. I LIKE

The sister's hair is a lot longer and wavier now

The releases seem messed up, some are multi page others are one page out of context

wtf is going on with this manga

It feels like the character designs have changed starting volume 5. I LIKE

Aneki needs to eat more. That thin waist of her looks dangerously thin and unhealthy. :(

I don't understand

giphy.gif

[...]plot[...]

I don't understand

So that's volume five.

I guess we have progress in some sort of plot, since that's the first time she took initiative like that since the imouto switch thing back in volume 1 of this sequel.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's completely ignored in the next volume, though. I hope not - the original manga, while screwball and 4Koma, built upon its past stories and had character developmentā€¦

Oh man, the author isn't even trying anymore... I mean it has been slowing falling down for a while but chapter 48 finally hit the bottom. So in the bright side, it can't possible get worse than that, so it will either get better or get axed.

aight, well, since it's gonna seemingly do the same 1-5 page thing for another 75 ch.s minimum (and I don't think anyone's listed why this happened yet, probably too popular to ax but ultimately relegated to a lesser role in the magazine it's published in or something), I'm just gonna let the ch.s pile up and burn through them at once every once in a while. shame it dropped the plot, but then again the plot also felt forced so w/e.

This manga is really turning into crap with these one page chapters.

trying so hard to get axed maybe...?

What happened

So those new chapters only have one page and the joke is really out of context, short and no ending? Did I miss something here?

Need to fill the answers
I really like Gorou's cram school friend or even Kyou. Kinda wish he drops the two sisters and just go for them

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics