Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.43 - 90votes)

Shionomiya Ayane wa Machigaenai.

Alt Names: alt Ayane SHIONOMIYA never makes an error.alt Ayane SHIONOMIYA nunca comete un error.alt 汐ノ宮綾音は間違えない。
Author: Asagiri Kafka
Artist: Nakamura Yukitoshi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Siblings Ayane and Kurumi have unique super natural powers known as "Ghosts," each with their own unique score that designates their powers. Ayane has a score of "7," while Kurumi has a score of "11." Ayane's ability allows her to control shoe laces, while Kurumi can form contracts with objects, which allow her to control it. Ayane feels severely inferior to her sister, but will she be able to prove herself against the other "Ghost" bearers in combat?
Go to Shionomiya Ayane wa Machigaenai. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

98 Comments

i think kurumi is siscon :3

My thoughts:

1. That's an interesting application of her power.

2. Well...no more shoelaces?

3. If she's so good at reading this unknown perpetrator, why is she so bad at dealing with the sister?

just admit defeat the chest power is to different, and that girl reminds me of misaka down to the kuroko.

...Somehow the premise reminds me of Banana no Nana

One girl with pretty strong power, the other a low tier.

And then they went on adventure together

Spoiler

And the two lead so far is reminding me of Citrus ' 'a for some reason...

I think, sometime ago I read banana no nana, I knew the yuri was that clear, but never suspected that fckn ending wajajaja, da fudge!!

eye-catching, let's leave it at that for now

the cover remind me of kirino and oreimo

thought the same, wtf was kirino doing there xD... maybe it will end with incestuous yuri xD

the cover remind me of kirino and oreimo

fine beginning, but not so promising, hope it'll get better

agree. Let's continue to watch.

fine beginning, but not so promising, hope it'll get better

Kui Ryoko's dragon's seven adorable children latter chapter had the imbalanced power, turns out to be more practical than awesome super hero powers.

omg, shoelaces... just wear shoes without laces or take off your shoes and you're safe (reminds me of Ueki no Housoku where Ueki takes off his clothes because the other power user can turn them into a weapon against him xD).

But as a twist, it would be cool if the shoelaces had some kind of "spiritual power" because the are always covered in dirt and thus could be the only thing to fight against evil ghosts (i.e. you strangle them with the shoe laces) and thus they have to search for older and dirtier shoe laces to fight the "ghost of the week".

I'm fine with the female protagonist (even with standard premise), but I'm really starting to get sick of these fucking "I only have shitty powers so I need to think of convoluted plans to solve situations or do something something training arc" series.

Ugh, this reads like a generic ecchi action series in which the author forgot to include a male protagonist. Ayane and Kurumi are written like typical love interests, a tsundere and the oujo, not main characters - they're simply not interesting enough to pull the show.

without male protag ... well, I hope this become a shoujo ai or yuri latter ...

This doesn't seem to bad and with Ayane probably getting more focus since Kurumi been kidnapped hopefully Ayane will become  a actually interesting main char instead of kinda sorta love interest.

Ugh, this reads like a generic ecchi action series in which the author forgot to include a male protagonist. Ayane and Kurumi are written like typical love interests, a tsundere and the oujo, not main characters - they're simply not interesting enough to pull the show.

Spoiler

hmm...seems Moontastyc

Spoiler

:o

Spoiler

I think I saw this rivalry before.....
Spoiler

Shoe laces, huh.

Sure why not. *Follows*

I thought it was oreimo when I saw the cover.

Oh dang, H-doujinshi artist Astroguy~ Following

Interesting. Looks like it could be a good series

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics