Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 43votes)

My Shiny World

Alt Names: alt 那闪亮的世界alt 나의 빛나는 세계alt Mi Mundo Brillantealt My Shining Worldalt Naui Binaneun Segyealt Мой сияющий мир
Author: Maru
Artist: Maru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A girl who is afraid of people. And then approaches a small light. New Release of the author of Pinocchio.

Extended Synopsis by KMS:

Every person in this world changes, it could be anything like their desires or personalities. What if behind a person smiles hides a dark malice or depression? How will someone react to it if that person have the ability to see their hidden facade? This is the story of a girl who can see the ever changing form of humanity as she dives into the mysterious realms of the unknown and real life.

Original Webtoon from Daum: http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/shiny

Official english version:
https://www.spottoon.com/workHome/29/MY%20BEAUTIFUL%20WORLD
Go to My Shiny World Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

62 Comments

OH GOSH DIVINE BELL AT THE END I FORGOT ABOUT THAT SERIES :U

Finally an english version! it really deserves it so good

egscans I love you guys!

I really hate to be that pretentious guy, but can someone fix the series description? It's rather unintelligible and doesn't really do the webtoon justice.

Gracias Whitelies Fansub!!! Espero el proximo cap con ansias!!! *(*-*)*  

nice art followed!

by Maru.... I'm so gonna love this.

Already pressed the follow button and my body is so ready.

i think all our bodies are anticipating this.

OMG!!! IT's OUT! I was wondering why no one was picking this up!

This is such a cute romance manhwa~ =w= Reading it gives me the same feeling of as if I'm drinking a cup of warm tea outside on a sunny day or something.

The girl's cute, and the man's gentle.

I don't think so; I mean most of the time 'chapter 0' for Daum webtoons are really useless, because it's basically just telling the date for when the webtoon is going to begin. Every once in awhile you get these really amazing prologues for 'chapter 0' and you know this newbie/author knows what their doing.

"chapter 0" always seem useless to me with these webtoons. ._.

regardless, I will patiently wait for an update~

Already pressed the follow button and my body is so ready.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics