Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 486votes)

Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga

Alt Names: alt 妖怪少女─モンスガ─alt Gadis Siluman - Monsugaalt Garota Monstroalt 요괴 소녀 ─ 몬스가 ─alt Monster Girl
Author: Funatsu Kazuki
Artist: Funatsu Kazuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMecha MechaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Part time worker at a general store in Akiba, Yatsuki encounters a beautiful girl named Rokka when she lands on his face in the middle of a park. Much to his surprise, he's able to become friends with this beautiful girl... but she hides a terrible secret that Yatsuki will find out soon enough. With other beautiful girls that surround him, including his little sister Nanao and the maid cafe girl Moru, Yatsuki will have to fight to protect the supernatural girls around him.
Go to Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter discussion (Spoilers) New Window Tadao
  • 9 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga New Window Swifft
  • 4 Replies

2862 Comments

Spoiler

I am really not OK with Mr. Kaki-man's mind control antics. Really not OK at all.

Me after reading the chapter.

2i6i4jp.jpg

Crap! Now I want to read Molester Man again!

Spoiler

3620703-back_away_slowly.gif

Spoiler

Me after reading the chapter.

2i6i4jp.jpg

Spoiler

hmm, I think it's emotion ...

(there's other manga about MC feeding youkai by his anger or something ... I forgot the title tough)

Baketeriya? It wasn't anger exactly but resolution and determination that made him taste good, so to speak.

..."Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou:  Occult Edition"?

EhLUozH.jpg

Spoiler

Wonder how she died... Sure hope it isn't like Nanana in Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizouki...

Spoiler

That looks so evil (I put sexy for a second their. I don't know why.)

I suspected it, but...poor Nanao-chan.

That moustache... pure evil right there.

So the maid is a succubus or what

....just wait for a turtle bondage kicking badass next chapter. Oh, that's tomorrow, silly me.

DE-ERECTION NOT ACHIEVED!!! HELL YEA!!!!! Oh fuck *sobs*
So the maid is a succubus or what

So he's like a human pez dispenser for her huh? Every time his mouth opens up... delicious soul pez comes out. 

hmm, I think it's emotion ...

(there's other manga about MC feeding youkai by his anger or something ... I forgot the title tough)

well, looks interesting. and a very nice cliffhanger at c2.

fine by me

So............. dicks have a soul too, huh?

I think it's more a case of souls having dicks, but lets not have tiny technicalities bother us.

A maid giving head is still a maid giving head.

What the....

Spoiler

So............. dicks have a soul too, huh?

Finally, they're doing other variations of youkai now! Im assuming she is a rokurokubi (correct me if im wrong)?  I was getting tired of the typical monster girls, nice to see some new stuff :)

But god damn, the art makes me want to reread addicted to curry!!!! I wish a group would pick it up T.T

So he's like a human pez dispenser for her huh? Every time his mouth opens up... delicious soul pez comes out. 

Mmm...soul pez.

Good analogy though.

I really wanna know what the girl was eating at the end. Something tells me its something like a chocolate covered banana or something. Guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow to find out.

Why after last chapter in less that an hour the follows spiked (it was 773 if I'm not mistaken)?

Now is almost 100 more in less than half an hour...

Why? Let's see how they are tomorrow at this hour.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics