Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 55votes)

Yuki wa Jigoku ni Ochiru no Ka

Alt Names: alt ユキは地獄に堕ちるのかalt Does Yuk go to Hell?alt Does Yuki Fall to Hell?alt Will Yuki Fall Into Hell?alt Yuki Cehenneme mi Düşecek?alt 来自地狱的你
Author: Fujiwara Hiro
Artist: Fujiwara Hiro
Genres: Action ActionRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The "military history story concerning boys and girls" revolves around Yuki, a girl who has lived in the rural area of Kyoto with her five childhood friends who all share a secret that they cannot tell anyone. On her 16th birthday, Yuki's fate begins to change.
Go to Yuki wa Jigoku ni Ochiru no Ka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

59 Comments

Even though the endgame couples are going to be pretty predictable, I want some Nagi no Asukara-tier shipflipping like
Spoiler
MAKE IT HAPPEN
Pretty cliché plot, but not too bad overall.

I've always wondered why shoujo mangas always introduce (almost?) the entire "harem" in the first few chapters. Its almost the exact inverse from heterosexual (for lack of a better word) harem mangas where girls are progressively added to the harem over time.

• ZCH likes this

Is it just me, or does chapter three only have the credits page?

Yep. Pretty sure it's only got one page as of right now.

Sorry about that! >.< We ran into some troubles with uploading but the full chapter it's now up! 

Is it just me, or does chapter three only have the credits page?

Yep. Pretty sure it's only got one page as of right now.

My my...that young one really needs a kick where the sun never shines. He already gets on my nerves (which I think he is supposed to do) and I can't wait to see him getting his ass handed down to him.

Man...there is nothing I hate more than such stupid brats. -.-

Me encanta este manga!!!! :3 

Hello, everyone! The Faiien Scans will be releasing the English translated version of this manga in the upcoming 1-2 weeks~! Please look forward to it! :) 

I think its pretty good so far. I swear the two guys takaya and aki could seriously get away of being Usui and Misaki's sons. Im NOT saying they are though cuz usui and misaki made a cameo on the train of the first chapter. But besides me saying its pretty good ill see how it works out in the few chapters ahead.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics