Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 55votes)

Yuki wa Jigoku ni Ochiru no Ka

Alt Names: alt ユキは地獄に堕ちるのかalt Does Yuk go to Hell?alt Does Yuki Fall to Hell?alt Will Yuki Fall Into Hell?alt Yuki Cehenneme mi Düşecek?alt 来自地狱的你
Author: Fujiwara Hiro
Artist: Fujiwara Hiro
Genres: Action ActionRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The "military history story concerning boys and girls" revolves around Yuki, a girl who has lived in the rural area of Kyoto with her five childhood friends who all share a secret that they cannot tell anyone. On her 16th birthday, Yuki's fate begins to change.
Go to Yuki wa Jigoku ni Ochiru no Ka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

59 Comments

Predictable..I knew she was up to something. Love Square, GALORE!

I knew I hated that woman. I don't like Takaya either. So here's hoping that ship sails and the based Aki wins!

Amen, they both give off the same vibe as the President from the Rich Kid School in Kaicho wa Maid-sama.  The only ship I like is Yuki/Aki.

I knew I hated that woman. I don't like Takaya either. So here's hoping that ship sails and the based Aki wins!

So disappointing, the heroine obviously will end up with takaya 
Urrggh this irritates me so much.
bth_tumblr_mmihkn3PkE1spiuxqo1_500_zpsd8

A chapter without best girl Evil Yuki feels like a chapter wasted.

That said, glad I didn't drop this. Thanks!

A fun chapter indeed 

10cf151a142429143479136025_700wa_0.gif

HOLY WOW these last couple of chapters are way better. Really glad I stuck with this.

Also the scan quality has increased exponentially.

This is rage-bait anyone. Ofc the ending gonna be YukiXTakuya. The author always does that.

can she just awaken and kill takuya thnx

Fuck Takaya. Fuck that shitty little kid, I hate him so much.

Okay that's like the fifth time I've hit follow for this series only to come back later to find it's not followed anymore :( Kinda makes me wonder how many other of my follows disappeared... Anyway thanks for the update! So I'm gonna guess that every time Yuki uses her power that demon chick takes more control? 

I don't recall seeing any news of an English license for this manga. At least not for the U.S./CA (maybe for the Philippines or China or elsewhere?) I know VIZ rescued Maid-sama, but that's about it. So if anyone is going to license more of Fujiwara's works (and this is the only other one thus far), it's probably VIZ. But... whatever.

II just finished chapter 2 and it seems like it's missing some pages. Especially at the end, where she sitting alone in the bath then all of a sudden the wall is kickdown and both the boys are there for some reason.
This series is OKAY, but not good enough to licsene only 2 volumes in. I realize the company is snapping up this series in hopes that it gets popular like Maid-sama(was it popular in english??), but I think they're really jumping the gun on this one.

Just took a look at the English scanlation group's website. Apparently they'll be dropping this series after they finish Ch. 5 due to it getting a US release. Given the popularity of the mangaka I'm not surprised, but it does make the time it's taking to get that last chapter out all the more agonizing. 

Which is the editorial? I can't find any information about it...

To readers of this series,

Sorry for the super long delay due to lack of staff members and the lengthy chapter pages. 

Chapter 5 will be our group's final release because Yuki wa Jigoku has been licensed in English. 

Thanks for all of your previous support!

Love,

The Faiien Scans

Just took a look at the English scanlation group's website. Apparently they'll be dropping this series after they finish Ch. 5 due to it getting a US release. Given the popularity of the mangaka I'm not surprised, but it does make the time it's taking to get that last chapter out all the more agonizing. 

Ch. 6 came out in spanish, yuki <3

Spoiler

These are some pretty poor translations, nobody mentioned the connection of this series' background with the Buddhist cycle of reincarnation or the six karmic realms.

http://buddhism.about.com/od/basicbuddhistteachings/tp/Six-Realms-of-Existence.htm

http://www.onmarkproductions.com/html/six-states.shtml

Although the Japanese names use the character 道 ("dou" -> path), it's actually a metaphor referring to six realms/states of being.  The states are

• Tendou -> Heaven Realm -> realm of Gods/Devas, doomed to suffering arising from Pride
  • Shuradou -> Warring Demon Realm -> realm of Demigods (Asuras), doomed to suffering arising from Envy
  • Ningendou -> Human Realm -> realm of human beings, doomed to suffering arising from Desire
  • Chikushoudou -> Beast Realm -> realm of animals, doomed to suffering arising from Ignorance
  • Gakidou -> Preta Realm -> realm of Hungry Ghosts, doomed to suffering arising from Deprivation
  • Jikokudou -> Hell Realm -> realm of souls which have fallen to Hell, doomed to suffering arising from Hatred

In Buddhist cosmology, upon death, every soul is reincarnated into the corresponding realm based on the karma of its most recent life (good deeds or bad deeds), according to the above hierarchy.  Although the beings in every realm are mortal (even Gods), they may have differing lifespans.  Because every being is doomed to suffering, Buddhists teach that the only way to escape the cycle of reincarnation is to realize the true root of suffering and attain enlightenment (supposedly only possible within the Human Realm), upon which one can enter Nirvana.

The "demons" in this series are actually described/called as 外道 "Gedou", where 外 ("ge") means "outer".  They basically represent beings which have tried to escape their proper realm/destiny in the cycle of reincarnation.  That is the reason why it is necessary for all six of the guardians to be gathered in order to properly 'purify' a demon (send it back where it comes from) -> because each guardian 'administers' a different realm.

I agree with your comment save for this part, kureha in my opinion is the best of the bunch

Ch5 just came out in spanish, haruka shows up, but leaves the spotlight rather quickly, so it's still a little early to make a judgement on her character

Spoiler

I hadn't meant it in that she's somehow inferior, I agree that she's super cool. I just felt like there's a bit of a love-hate vibe between the two of them, so I've mentally locked them in as a B couple.

Hope the English version comes out soon then.

Spoiler

sorry Manato, take Kureha as a consolation prize

I agree with your comment save for this part, kureha in my opinion is the best of the bunch

Ch5 just came out in spanish, haruka shows up, but leaves the spotlight rather quickly, so it's still a little early to make a judgement on her character

Spoiler

I've always wondered why shoujo mangas always introduce (almost?) the entire "harem" in the first few chapters. Its almost the exact inverse from heterosexual (for lack of a better word) harem mangas where girls are progressively added to the harem over time.

First of all, I completely disagree with your generalization. Reverse harem situations are just as likely to take their time introducing characters as traditional harems. Look at "Akasuki no Yona" or "Okobore Hime to Entaku no Kishi" for examples of that. Conversely, classics like "Mahou Sensei Negima" or "Love Hina" are traditional harems where most if not all of the primary and secondary love interests are introduced early on. To attribute one trope of the harem genre as a whole that you apparently dislike to only happen in shoujo scenarios comes across as bigoted.

Second, I disagree with your judgement of even classifying this as a reverse harem scenario to begin with. We have two, possibly three romantic interests, one of whom I expect won't even come into play except to reaffirm that she does indeed like the other guy(s) because she just doesn't feel that way for him (sorry Manato, take Kureha as a consolation prize). That's not setting up a harem, that's establishing a conflict, as in dramatic tension. Or do you just take any scenario in which a girl is in a position to actually chose her own love interest as a reverse harem?

wait

Spoiler

isn't that the idiot trio?

I feel like I'm going to like this one. Oh yes, I will enjoy this.

I would rather it wind up being Yuki x Manato, Akira x Kuraha, Haruka with some other person who we haven't met, and Takaya dying alone and unloved like the abusive piece of shit he is.

Seriously it'll take a lot of character development before I approve of Takaya continuing to live much less get with any of the people this comic has introduced.

Here's hoping some of Yuki's Demon persona starts bleeding into her normal persona and she stops being such a doormat.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics