Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 194votes)

Namaikizakari

Alt Names: alt なまいきざかり。alt 盛气凌人alt His Cheekiness is in Full Bloomalt Namaiki Zakari.
Author: Miyuki Mitsubachi
Artist: Miyuki Mitsubachi
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Upon first sight Machida Yuki knows that she doesn’t want anything to do with Naruse Shou, but how can she keep her cool when he is a part of the basketball club she manages?
Go to Namaikizakari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic English Chapter translation New Window sammyTk
  • 1 Replies

248 Comments

Hi folks, please be aware that Batoto's rules state that all chapter comments more than ten lines need to be put in a spoiler. Thanks!

Tnx Mystic Iris for the TLs.. I wish you guys wont drop this. It's really too good to drop

it's hard to get tired of this

actually ch 6 was little different than most "sick because 'caught' terrible cold with high fever from slight breeze" chapters in shoujo; usually girl goes to guy's house and takes care of him and/or ends up in compromising position. Here he just meets her outside and tries to get her sick instead XD lol

This is so adorable, thank you Mystic Iris for scanlating it

YUKI Chan cute and beautiful as ever and Naruse Again forces a Kiss . well nothing much in kiss case can be complained against Naruse as Yuki Chan later accept the Kiss .

@chaos_animagic this is what makes me worry . Naruse is quite experienced in relationships and Naruse is kind of forcefully enter the personel circle of Yuki Chan and Naruse gets what Naruse wants and Yuki Chan is again doing things to make others want . this is why i dislike some acts of Naruse though Naruse feelings appear honest .
Spoiler

he's so honest with his feelings ~

thanks Mystic Iris 

oh look it's a new kaichou wa maid-sama

meh, it's just another usual rebounding girl that gets taken advantage of by a tricky male character.

pretty common in most shoujo mangas now.

I've seen this analogy a few times but I don't think it's quite appropriate. I guess you could say he's an "Usui lite".....

actually i was thinking more of the female lead lol XD the "cool" character turned all flushy-wushy because of male character ^^ well i guess tsunderes are all the rage these days haha

but speaking of the male leads, i like this guy better than the one from KWMS. The main similarity i see between the two is that they don't show a lot of emotion on their face despite their words and actions (especially this guy, he is very vocal in how he feels)

I've seen this analogy a few times but I don't think it's quite appropriate. I guess you could say he's an "Usui lite".

Sure he shares some traits, he's forceful, teases often but he's not a Gary Stu like Usui is. Usui is literally perfect in that he's "the best" at everything. But this is not the case here, in a sense Naruse is a superior character because he's a little bit more believable as a human being.

Then again, wish fulfilment is the name of the game so some readers might prefer the ultimate being that is Usui.

Naruse appear quite experienced with girls . yes
Naruse at times show authority over Yuki Chan when there is no relationship . possessive and selfish and least interested in others and not care if other gets hurt by his actions or not . quite selfish .
Spoiler

Kido and Rina piss me off.

Thanks for the delivered work here, Mystic Iris !! :D 

"i'm hot" dat line tho

"t/n:yes you are,yes you are" ,LOL hillarious

People might think the guy is forceful or whatever. Yeah he is, but more than that, as always the girl is vacillating when a guy has to bear the brunt of it. See, appeasing a girl is a quirky thing. In this little manga, the guy is the hardest role to play, because he has all these obvious fears and insecurities but must appear to be thoughtless (bordering on stupid), nonchalant and self-sufficient, with only a dose of vulnerability when it's the least expected (again, women love it).
Spoiler

Thanks for the update! It's so sweet >< ima get diabeetus

Wow. Way better than the summery suggests.

Catbug would like this one. I am vaguely surprised not to see a comment from him.

really good story and ART is good and i liked YUKI

but NARUSE is just forcing himself over her at times.

he is doing whatever he wants . 2 times forceful kiss .

YUKI feelings is 1 thing but doing whatever that guy wishes so is another and this is why YUKI is trying to face NARUSE

YUKI is fighting for her pride and dignity with stubbornness mingled

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

there's more chapters to come relax. this is too good to stop now

Wait... Is this finished or are there more chapters to come? It feels kind of "complete" to me :S
Whoaaa~ quiet fast but I'm living the pace~ thank you scanlators!!! thank you batoto!!!! Moooorrrreeee

So far so good. The heroine hasn't gone all gooshy and sparkly on us yet... >_>

Me encanta, gracias por la traducción BlackBird no Fansub, sigan :) 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics