Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 194votes)

Namaikizakari

Alt Names: alt なまいきざかり。alt 盛气凌人alt His Cheekiness is in Full Bloomalt Namaiki Zakari.
Author: Miyuki Mitsubachi
Artist: Miyuki Mitsubachi
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Upon first sight Machida Yuki knows that she doesn’t want anything to do with Naruse Shou, but how can she keep her cool when he is a part of the basketball club she manages?
Go to Namaikizakari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic English Chapter translation New Window sammyTk
  • 1 Replies

248 Comments

aaah i really love this manga. thank you mystic scans. 

Ahhh sweet sweet vanilla... someone give me an insulin shot!

But really it's only a matter of time before we need to pull out pitch forks. I mean the FemMC's love meter is pretty much nearly at max gauge here. The only thing needed now is an arc where she can confess.. if this keeps dragging on, the vanilla will be too stale when it comes to the main dish

I WANT THEM TO DATE EACH OTHER SO BAD!

This is the tough, won't-take-any-shit-from-you heroine of my dreams. <3

I'm soooo happy Machida is showing no signs of dissolving into a sugary, spineless mess.

Hrm.  A bit of irony--

Spoiler

Ugh, I hope not. I know the odds are against this, but I want them to find a happy medium between playing basketball for fun and taking it very seriously. The set up so far would be really great for this lesson, but most go for the straight hard-working route it seems.

Hrm.  A bit of irony--

Spoiler

Dear Mr. rival in the future, please come here now. We need you.

*Has anyone noticed, this manga is strikingly similar to Akaiito by miyasaka kaho. That said, I like this much much better. The female lead here is so cool and cute, and naruse's just so  sweet~

That last scene in Ch. 8...I really hope Naruse was doing a "Shrek! Fiona! Donkey!" bit, not wanting to feel left out. It would be so much funnier than him actually recognizing this guy.

It looks like you kinda got your wish!

Such a refreshing dynamic between the two leads! I love Yuki as a protagonist, she's seriously awesome and her thought process is totally relatable. Maybe it's the sports manga fan in me, but I appreciate how she focuses directly on her goals. You go girl.

I agree with Purple Library Guy about Naruse's portrayal - he doesn't feel like those jerk shoujo male leads who are borderline creepy and abusive. He's just a guy who's blunt and knows who he likes. It also helps that he visibly respects Yuki a lot. Their back and forth banter is also really enjoyable, and that certainly is a large part of it.

Expecting the "it's just a game" concept misunderstanding next chapter

I'm thinking more of the lines of "not being honest" rather than a misunderstanding.

yeah i definitely like this better than maid-sama. i just hope it isn't as long ....

I guess I can officially call Hakamada the "rebound" guy now. (Pun intended)

Expecting the "it's just a game" concept misunderstanding next chapter

How many volumes are in total? So far loving the manga!!! *.*

That last panel was priceless XD.

Wait. Wait a minute here. What the hell is Shintaro Kisaragi doing here? And why is he so damn overgrown?

Well, I've only read 3 chapters so far, but from all the comments I was expecting to dislike Naruse a lot more.  I tend to hate the highly aggressive guys, they usually feel kind of abusive to me, and they often act like they're just playing with the girl.

But I don't mind him.  I'm actually kind of sympathetic to his position up to now.  I mean, I'm really liking the MC, but she's got an incredibly hard shell.  If he wants to get in, he has to use a bit of dynamite.  So he's a bit pushy, but he's also straightforward and honest, and up-front about loving her.  Doesn't seem to really be a playboy either--he has a playboy face, but that's not his fault.

lol tbh i love a little competition, especially one as jealous as this one :D 

I hope this guy get BTFO by Naruse and then Yuki makes the kill shot.

Yuki-chan PLEZ! Only fall in love with Naruse. I want my Vanilla!

One new guy = two new pairings. <3

That last scene in Ch. 8...I really hope Naruse was doing a "Shrek! Fiona! Donkey!" bit, not wanting to feel left out. It would be so much funnier than him actually recognizing this guy.

I can't. I just can't. Naruse, you sexy bastard.

I got diabetes from this manga. Be warned.

The end of this chapter had me laughing so much.  Love those zings that are thrown.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics