Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 194votes)

Namaikizakari

Alt Names: alt なまいきざかり。alt 盛气凌人alt His Cheekiness is in Full Bloomalt Namaiki Zakari.
Author: Miyuki Mitsubachi
Artist: Miyuki Mitsubachi
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Upon first sight Machida Yuki knows that she doesn’t want anything to do with Naruse Shou, but how can she keep her cool when he is a part of the basketball club she manages?
Go to Namaikizakari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic English Chapter translation New Window sammyTk
  • 1 Replies

248 Comments

I mean, the chapter was sweet as usual, but Yuki not realizing that cheering Shou on makes a difference made me think she might be a bit socially retarded.

Thank you for your hard work!!!!!! Please upload more chapters!!!!!!!!!

Neighbor girl is funnier than I thought.

Huge creds to the author because I can't usually stand bimbo types.

This is probably the only "perv guy" and "tsundere/emotionally stoic female lead" shoujo manga that I like and done right.
Rarely do I feel it's well done, usually the pervyness feels very cheap.
I don't think I have much complaint about this, but yeah I really don't care for 2nd male lead zzzzz.
Also her developing feelings for shou by chapter 3 was a tad fast, but the chase/buildup to get her to confess made up for it.
And I'm anticipating the chapter when they go "all the way" just because I think it's going to be a necessary chapter.
And am I the only one who thinks shou calling her 'senpai' everytime is cute?

This was originally a one-shot (separate thing) that turned into a short series, the first three chapters, and was extended from there. That's why things were super fast and they abruptly slowed down to a more typical pace.

I definitely have a list of things I'd change, but of all the mangas I've read with these character models I'm most attached to these two. I mostly forget them really fast or quit part way through.

What isn't all that realistic is that she keeps on just happening to meet up with this guy who is into her and just happening to be pressured into situations where she'll have to be around him, in ways that just happen to be totally not his fault so she can't just tell him to sod off.

I meant more that it just wasn't realistic to expect stuff like that not to happen in a shoujo. And so far none of these characters have done anything that would even make her want to them to shove off.

It's just fun how sex is completly forgotten

she's adult, lives alone, date the guy for a loooong time, but yeah, they're still are holding hands and confessing to each other all tsundere every single chapter

don't worry to much for now, from what i might be able to understand from the spanish translations (to ch 59), you don't see too much of suwa. because neighbor lady is REALLY interested in him. ^_^

I half agree, half don't. I don't like break up to make up stuff and interfering, manipulative rival characters who cause problems, but I also think the story would be boring if there were no outside forces pressuring or nudging our two leads towards growing up and changing for the better. Plus it wouldn't be all that realistic.

What isn't all that realistic is that she keeps on just happening to meet up with this guy who is into her and just happening to be pressured into situations where she'll have to be around him, in ways that just happen to be totally not his fault so she can't just tell him to sod off.

Spoiler

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH! Not only are they holding hands but UNDER THE SHEETS TOO!?

Spoiler

I am not enjoying this new arc.  Gawd, we love those two, doesn't the mangaka realize they could carry the manga fine just being lovey-dovey and having silly interactions with the friends and family? We don't need this drama crap.

I half agree, half don't. I don't like break up to make up stuff and interfering, manipulative rival characters who cause problems, but I also think the story would be boring if there were no outside forces pressuring or nudging our two leads towards growing up and changing for the better. Plus it wouldn't be all that realistic.

So far the mangaka, while still using the usual tropes, has kept away from the highly dramatic and annoying situations that I dread in shoujo and which usually make me drop. As long as that continues, I'm okay, even if I would be happier if we could drop the tropes and cliches altogether.

I am not enjoying this new arc.  Gawd, we love those two, doesn't the mangaka realize they could carry the manga fine just being lovey-dovey and having silly interactions with the friends and family? We don't need this drama crap.

What I learned from this manga:

Become a basketball manager, preferably a good one with a tsundere attitude, and all the hot guys will flock to you

Spoiler

From what im seeing, I'd guess
Spoiler
What I learned from this manga:

Become a basketball manager, preferably a good one with a tsundere attitude, and all the hot guys will flock to you

Spoiler

These dudes need to fuck off! She taken!

a n i m e

w h e n

thanks for the update Impatient!

How... Do all apartments use the same keys to enter or something???

She was kind of preoccupied . . . I don't remember seeing her lock the door behind him.

How... Do all apartments use the same keys to enter or something???

With speeds like these, the scanlators may be Impatient but I sure don't have to be.

This is probably the only "perv guy" and "tsundere/emotionally stoic female lead" shoujo manga that I like and done right.

I don't think I have much complaint about this, but yeah I really don't care for 2nd male lead zzzzz.

Also her developing feelings for shou by chapter 3 was a tad fast, but the chase/buildup to get her to confess made up for it.

And I'm anticipating the chapter when they go "all the way" just because I think it's going to be a necessary chapter.

You didn't like Kaichou Wa Maid-sama?
I don't know what to think about that.

Edit: Yet again she was less stoic more aggressive and a perfectionist. Male characters are similar though.

When you casually walk into your new neighbor's apartment by accident as she's having a moment with her hot boyfriend.

This'll be interesting.  I wonder how she'll interact with our idiot couple.  If she tries to chase Naruse, it isn't going to end well for her...

how about we skip the apartment neighbor/basketball freshman drama and go straight to bed- I mean business?

Thanks impatient scans, you're doing a really good job

not everybody say thanks often but I'm pretty sure everybody here is very glad  for having you guys bringing such an amazing manga to us

Please tell me I wasn't the only one who was thinking, 'yes, it's literally just a game...' during the entirety of chapter 9-11.

Guessing the guy she saw slapped in the park is gonna be some classmate of hers in college and another love rival?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics