Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 37votes)

Days

Alt Names: alt Hari-hari
Author: Yasuda Tsuyoshi
Artist: Yasuda Tsuyoshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Two boys met on a stormy night: Tsukushi, a boy with no special traits at all, and Jin, a soccer genius. On that night, Jin drags Tsukushi into the world of high school soccer.
Go to Days Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

86 Comments

There's no brakes for the Tsukushi Train!

This is awesome sure setting is like overdrive like someone mentioned below in the comment, but it makes it much more interesting when football is involved. Im a big fan of English Premier League, and Tsukamotos endless running reminds me of Ngolo Kante, awesome player.

Hah, i know it's not only me that feels like tsukamoto's play based on "Makelele Role" :P

Or maybe because he's supposed to be forward, then it should be like Tevez?

This is awesome sure setting is like overdrive like someone mentioned below in the comment, but it makes it much more interesting when football is involved. Im a big fan of English Premier League, and Tsukamotos endless running reminds me of Ngolo Kante, awesome player.

Eien Scans has been translating this, started with ch48, and they allow readers to upload the translations on other platforms such as Batoto.

Eien Scans is also scanlating this series: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1540411

They're on chapter 60 now.

For those that don't know, Shoujo Sense is translating this. You can read chapters on their reader - http://reader.shoujosense.com/

Make sure to visit their site to show your support. ^^

exactly same setting as overdrive. 
- a bustling teenager
- a hot girl
- a hot captain

- weak to strong / noop to pro

Is this manga available in other sites? With English translation?

Aw man. :( I really wanted to read this one.

it's available on some other sites

The cover of this year's seventh issue of Kodansha's Weekly Shōnen Magazine (pictured at right) is announcing on January 13 that Tsuyoshi Yasuda's DAYS soccer manga is getting a TV anime adaptation. The issue will also feature a color opening page for the manga.

Aw man. :( I really wanted to read this one.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics