Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 37votes)

Days

Alt Names: alt Hari-hari
Author: Yasuda Tsuyoshi
Artist: Yasuda Tsuyoshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Two boys met on a stormy night: Tsukushi, a boy with no special traits at all, and Jin, a soccer genius. On that night, Jin drags Tsukushi into the world of high school soccer.
Go to Days Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

86 Comments

KYAAAA Matanuki-sempai! Thanks for the 3 chapters. I'm starting to think you just translate until you reach a cliffhanger

You're welcome! I think mangaka is really good at cliffhangers :P

KYAAAA Matanuki-sempai! Thanks for the 3 chapters. I'm starting to think you just translate until you reach a cliffhanger

3 chapters at once?!

I was surprised as well! We have a few more translated chapters, they just need proofreading and typesetting.

3 chapters at once?!

hqdefault.jpg

A spear vs a shield...? Terrible metaphor. It's obvious that a shield would win in real life, because a spear just jams forward and doesn't bend. It takes a sword or axe to beat a shield because you knock it out of the way on the fore swing and then riposte on the back swing.

Damn cliffhanger!

After Kimishita's last goal against Keiou, how can you say that?

The kid's improved, but you can't _seriously_ be comparing him to Kimishita?

If he scores, it'll be because he accidentally hit the ball with the wrong part of his foot, thus making the goalkeeper think he was aiming for a different direction, hahah.

At that angle? He won't score.

After Kimishita's last goal against Keiou, how can you say that?

For god's sake, he will for the first time aim to the goal, but then, "Touin's Guardian Angel" will stop that ball.

PS: I just hope I aint wrong and indeed the extremily good goalkeeper is from Touin (lol)

WTF!!! THE cliffhanger...

Thanks a lot for the chapters

WTF!!! THE cliffhanger...

Thanks a lot for the chapters

Thanks for the chapters. Dat cliffhanger tho'

To moderators; please approve the latest ch83 upload. I messed up and I ended up uploading three ch83s. I just wanted to correct a mistake (I forgot to add a page...). Sorry for the inconvenience, thanks!

We've moved to Matanuki Scans! A small group dedicated to DAYS only. We'll release slow until january (I have finals) but after that, we will release faster than usual before 2nd season ^^
That smile at the end. It has taken me a while to figure out what this manga reminds me of and it dawned on me today. Slam Dunk! You have your strange main character taking up a sport they had never played. You have a great supporting cast of people with realistic skills. Last you have this great build up as they progress in life and in their sport. I have fallen in love with this manga all over again.

Just powered through all this. Damn I haven't read a soccer manga in years, so much youth and camaraderie. Love it.

Thank you Chr1s! I'll be able to typeset faster once finals are over. A DAYS chapter takes 2-3hr approx to edit, so I can complete one or two chapters per week now. That depends on translator's pace as well. She's ahead of me now but might also slow down in December. I really want to release more and read more but...real life :(

I'll try to release one chapter per week at least, finals are close (last week of Dec) so I gotta study. 

Thank you for the hard work, and have a good one in your finals! :)

I'll try to release one chapter per week at least, finals are close (last week of Dec) so I gotta study. 

Thanks for the fast releases, finally this game is over

That chip in free kick was so beautiful it could join Miss Universe.

Eh, donald trump would give it a 2. Not enough underboob or something.

That chip in free kick was so beautiful it could join Miss Universe.

They should've gotten the free kick the moment Usui got pulled back. What was the ref thinking?

This chapter was so nice!

I see after all these various forms of "[something] Days" as titles for mangas we have reached the end

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics