Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 235votes)

Koi dano Ai dano

Alt Names: alt Love and Romancealt 恋だの愛だのalt 恋什么的情什么的alt 才不恋爱
Author: Tsujita Ririko
Artist: Tsujita Ririko
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After being transferred from school to school during her middle school years, Kanoko has now entered Takara no Tani High School with her middle school friend, Tsubaki Haru. Kanoko hasn't lost her knack for keen observation, however. Soon, her nosiness leads to unforeseen consequences. Now, for some reason, she becomes the “Strategist” for the Cultural Affairs Department and somehow ends up joining the Newspaper Club...?!

Prequel:

>Warau Kanoko-sama
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/warau-kanoko-sama-r1708 )

Spin-off:

> Koi Nashi Ai Nashi
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/koi-nashi-ai-nashi-r10616 )
Go to Koi dano Ai dano Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion (contains spoilers) New Window F_T_L_Y
  • 100 Replies
Topic Spoiler Thread New Window MissMumbai
  • 0 Replies
Topic Parents' Occupation New Window F_T_L_Y
  • 5 Replies
Topic I'm a bit interested in the minor characters... New Window Aivanne.
  • 4 Replies
Topic Chinese scanlations / RAW thread New Window Naeddyr
  • 3 Replies
Topic Cannot wait for the future scantalations :D New Window MissMumbai
  • 9 Replies

387 Comments

Huzzah! Many thanks Le Wishful! Awfully happy to see someone picking this up.
Interesting chapter . . . did anyone else find it oddly inconclusive? I mean
Spoiler
@God Ginrai check the discussion thread in this page introducing them - looks like basically another pro-batoto group :)
@acolyte: We might have seen her w/o glasses once in the previous series, but not in this one.

Also, I'm ecstatic that a new chapter is up, but I must ask: Are we sure this is supposed to be up? One of the first pages pleads the readers not to upload to manga aggregators.
Wait was that the first time we see her w/o glasses?
Tsubaki blushing is too cute!!
Thank you very much for the new chapter Le Wishful Scans! ♪(´ε` )
Naedoko has always been cute, with or without glasses!!
yay more chapters. Awesome.
A new group released ch 11 .- .
Spoiler
I am definitely hoping Koi Dano Ai Dano has not been dropped, as it is one of my favorites, and Kanoko is probably my favorite manga heroine. Does anyone have any info on this?
I dunno. That neck biting was awfully sexy. Maybe you should have left it up!
No, you did right, you did right...
Ummm. Why was there a smut tag?
Ummm. I took it off.
I'm sorry if I did wrong...?
QAQ HARU IS JUST TOO DARN CUTE! <3 You don't find that kind of man just anywhere anymore D:
I guess its not bad to say that the author is a true genius ins writing this one.

Is something wrong with me if I say that Kanoko is so attractice for me?! If she's one of those bad tastes, then does that mean I have a bad taste? Whatever, she's just so lovable. SHE TRULY IS THE BEST FEMALE LEAD I KNOW.
This series is so great. I had a lot of fun reading Warau-Kanoko Sama. Honestly, I've had thoughts that this sequel Might not be as great as it was, but hell yeah, It's actually better. The "sort-of-unrequited until Kano-chan realizes her feelings for Haru romance" is awesome. Truly a must-read!
Thank goodness I've read a comment that this is a sequel. I'm looking forward to read this, unfortunately I've got no time left. I'm gonna read this later. I'm so excited, I've never been much this excited to a series.
I'm trying to remember now, but I have no idea how I found this manga, I wasn't even looking for one to read, I might have stumbled into a commentary somewhere and it conviced me to take a look. In the end I was so glad I got to read it. Would be really great to read more mangas like this one, but no matter who much I search there ain't any as good. Just make sure you read the prequel of this manga (Warau Kanoko-sama), which is just a preparation for this excelent sotry. Totally worth it.
@ acolyte

its's not weird because this manga is AWESOME! in contrast, if you DON'T LIKE this then that's more weird!
Umm is it weird that I start to think this manga is cute?
This is quite simply an amazing series. If you're sick of whiny, indecisive, brainless protagonists, you simply must read this. Every chapter is hilarious and the art is beautiful. Kanoko is my favourite type of shoujo lead, and Momo-chan is frickin adorable. Their friendship is squee-inducing, and the supporting cast is funny as hell. Last but not least, Haru. Damn I love that guy (>w<)
very like!!!!!l totaly LOVE the female lead! :)
Does anyone know whats happening with Koi dano scans? Theyre original release schedule was 2 a month until they caught up to the volumes, but thier translater Dhairy became very seriously ill, is the translator sick again because if they are id like to send a get well soon email or something. Because last time it was organ failure.....
Sorry for the long post and all the repeated "manga" words... Just noticed it now.

If there's such thing as a perfect shoujo, this is pretty much it.

Koi Dano Ai Dano is the sequel of Warau Kanoko-sama (also an awesome master mind manga), where Kanoko gets her wish of staying in Tomigakure (sp?) so she can spend her high school days with her friends. Unfortunately Natsukasa and Momoka were too stupid for a public school and had to go for private (Momoka's school accepts its students just because they've enlisted for it, how does that work for humor?), so Naedoko is left with Tsubaki (he must've felt like God the moment he found out he'd have her for himself).
Naedoko ends up joinning the newspaper club that seriously need her help, and so begins one of the best mangas I've ever heard in my still short life.

[continue]....

Spoiler

best shoujo manga evar!!!
Lovely development... Simply lovely! Am waiting (patiently *coughcough*) for the next chapter.. and the next development..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics