Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 96votes)

Rain Gaiden - Vampire Master

Alt Names: alt レイン外伝ーヴァンパイア・マスターーalt Rain Side Story - The Vampire Master
Author: Yoshino Takumi
Artist: Sumikawa Megumi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A tale from Rain's younger days when he was searching for a new teacher:
Upon the death of his old master, a young swordsman embarks on a journey to the legendary Country of the Mist where the one he was recommended to is said to reside.

Main Story:

> Rain
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/rain-r2575 )
Go to Rain Gaiden - Vampire Master Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

98 Comments

Ah dammit the version 2 of chapter one made version 1 disappear so I can't tell the date on it. But it didn't feel that long between chapters. Is this a weekly? bi-weekly? Or does it just have a few raw chapters out already?

On MU it's listed as 1 volume (Complete). Sense's site lists 6 chapters.

i want dat loliiiiiii

Ah dammit the version 2 of chapter one made version 1 disappear so I can't tell the date on it. But it didn't feel that long between chapters. Is this a weekly? bi-weekly? Or does it just have a few raw chapters out already?

Really looking forward to how this progresses.

Im loving this series,about time we get a new vampire series and a actual mc that can fight

what chapter was that?

The raws are up to ch 45, so you'll just have to be patient or look at the raws.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thanks to this I followed both this and the Main xD

Spoiler

what chapter was that?

Naaaa it might spoil Rain for me...I'll wait til the main is done

This is like a prequel, so it'll be relevant to read this (don't worry, it doesn't spoil anything)

So if he met this loli vampire in his childhood and with Rains background of having people dear to him die because he can't protect them(hawk). This makes me worry of the faith of the loli vampire because she is either dead or hasn't been introduced or never will be in the origibal series. This makes me worried because loli is love and being a vampire is a plus

Spoiler

Waaaaaaaah!!!! why did it have to stop there!!!! I'm a huge fan of rain so im looking forward to this, his past finally revealed!!!

That girl reminds me of Mina from Dance in the Vampire Bund for some reason.

You're not alone bruh

She, Tepes of Dance in The Vampire Bund, and Tepes of Owari no Seraph...
Doesn't matter, all moeh 

You'll have years of waiting ahead of you then

That girl reminds me of Mina from Dance in the Vampire Bund for some reason.

More loli vampires o_o; if u havent read the other Rain its pretty interesting

So if he met this loli vampire in his childhood and with Rains background of having people dear to him die because he can't protect them(hawk). This makes me worry of the faith of the loli vampire because she is either dead or hasn't been introduced or never will be in the origibal series. This makes me worried because loli is love and being a vampire is a plus

I haven't even read Rain yet, but damn.... that vampire looks SWEET~

sense scans are doing it!!

this weeks rain was the last one for a while, there having a week off then picking this up :)

Hope someone picks this up. It's supposedly based on Rain's childhood.

Sense scans wants to pick up this one as well.

it is based on his childhood and the loli vampire. i think she is the one who teaches him magic

Hope someone picks this up. It's supposedly based on Rain's childhood.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics