Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 128votes)

Apocalypse Alice

Alt Names: alt 黙示録アリスalt Mokushiroku Alicealt Mokushiroku Arisu
Author: Kagami Takaya
Artist: Youko
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: --- Now, let's kill the girl and save the world!
The world has been shattered. As a result of the most dreadful of diseases that afflicts only girls --- the 《Labyrinth Disease》. That's why the students are taking lessons. Lessons for the purpose of killing the girl. Learning magic, figuring out the map of the labyrinth, forming teams, and studying the weakness of the girl...... The time limit is 6 hours. If the girl isn't killed within that time, then the world gets destroyed.
"I have no interest in the world at all so please spare me. Frankly, it's really suffocating."
Together with the one who said these words, the most horrible protagonist in history, enter the world of whizzing magic and surging youth.
A school fantasy in labyrinth raiding, begins here!

(Description taken from the LN)
Go to Apocalypse Alice Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light novel Readers New Window gakukid991
  • 9 Replies

136 Comments

Why girls again?

It seems the author has managed subvert the cliche but can he keep it up?

Find out next time on misogynist akame ga kiru.

quite the interesting plot, as well as an interesting, badass MC. Love his personality.

Abnormal protagonists are the saviors of the shounen genre.

Booo.

Wanted to see those two go at it.

I would prefer this kind of art with the atmosphere illustrated or story told correctly than an art like Absolute Duo but shitty expression of the story

Well, this is quite intriguing.

I feel bad for MC's cousin.

Spoiler

HOLY COW IT'S ALREADY TRANSLATED (though I've already read the LN so not as exciting as the Caps Lock looks like)

This is probably the most sarcastic blunt bas*ard of an mc i've seen.....I like this :)

"I'm really a whore on the inside, so whoever pays more, I'll join that person. Now, bid to your heart's content."

This line made me almost fall for him, despite being a straight guy.

The moment I see this, I connect this MC to two characters. Izayoi from Mondaiji-tachi, and Sora from No Game, No Life. Seriously love these types of characters.

wow... I just read the LN, and now, a manga adaptation... this is badass

http://www.mediafire.com/?6a6tgxa6o18vk#34g49gt4bph73

Well, this is the hero this kind of world deserved, not the one it needed.

Followed.

The synopsis really had me confused, so I started it out of curiosity.

Truly, the protagonist is trash. But in the words of Socrates (Slightly Modified):

Spoiler

This is one of most unique MC I have encountered, so as stated above. Followed.

But to those who are not convinced on the principle of just the MC, the world and its inhabitants are built around his character rather nicely, melding into what can truly be considered a great idea and base for a story. 
So until it drops the ball, should it drop the ball, it has my number on the top right.

Personally i find the art pretty well done. The illustrations capture the overall tone of hypocrisy and the mc's feelings pretty well.

Loving Edgy McEdgemaster (that's a good one), rarely do you see a MC like this one - barring the sister complex. Having read some of this author's other works I'm sure he won't disappoint.

Almost skipped this, but remember reading a LN of the same name. Well, at least now i know what the headphones looks like, was bugging me before.

Me, I like the MC... a true rebel of the world he's stuck in!

Cmon man, I thought you had better taste than this, Stark700 =x

Spoiler

Wow.

MC is badass with a decent premise. FOLLOWED like a trash.

My favorite light novel gets a manga 

Wow... and I thought SAO was pretty Crawling in My Skin. This is just so over- the-top in edginess that it approaches parody to me,. I can't read it with a straight face.

Edgy McEdgemaster hates the world, walks in and smugly owns the teacher with his super special flash move with Drums-n-Bass-styled BGM hiphop, then rides home from school on his motorcycle with girl in tow.

Really?

That homeroom teacher, for some reason i really want the MC to kill her.

I know what you mean, she's just, like, annoying.

MC powers reminds me of Hamatora..

I love the ln when i read it but i hope the art improves for this.

That homeroom teacher, for some reason i really want the MC to kill her.

Well, this is quite intriguing.

I feel bad for MC's cousin.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics