Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 42votes)

Satsuki Complex

Alt Names: alt さつきコンプレックスalt 사츠키 콤플렉스alt Комплекс Сатцуки
Author: Sugar
Artist: Sugar
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyGender Bender Gender BenderSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Satsuki looks totally like a girl...but is actually
a boy?! This story is about Satsuki, his little brother Kouta and friends.
Full of embarassing but funny moments.
Go to Satsuki Complex Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

46 Comments

sorry for the inconvenience, dear readers.

welp. we had problems with pages...fixed now.

I was willing to read raws, so i dont really mind the quality of the translation at this point, though i cant speak for the general public.
thanks again for both of ur guys' hard work!

I am the translator, DVerde WAS the typesetter.
his work was really unsatisfactory for me(totally un-takable to be personal), so I did not give an yes. But DVerde did upload against me because he couldn't accept that I did not approve.
Welp. You will soon understand why I did not.

I'll remake it very soon so please bear with it a little bit...

this is the version DVerde did upload without my consentement.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4lbz46ylwa2ycm9/SatsukiCh1Complet.zip

I was willing to read raws, so i dont really mind the quality of the translation at this point, though i cant speak for the general public.
thanks again for both of ur guys' hard work!

but i wanted to read it.....

this is the version DVerde did upload without my consentement.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4lbz46ylwa2ycm9/SatsukiCh1Complet.zip

DVerde. I did not approve your work.

but i wanted to read it.....

as if it's not obvious enough, i still want to say it "It's a Trap!!"

DVerde. I did not approve your work.

v2 of Ch.1 is now  up.

Your eyes should bleed less, and your sides should explode, I hope.

This is pretty poorly pandering to people who like traps, and the scanlation is pretty poor.  Overall like a 2/5 manga to be perfectly honest.

it's a good laugh

Thanks for the scans kobato ^^

Thanks for the translation, but maybe cut down on the random translator notes a bit...

Mmm. This looks good.

thanks for the translation,im looking forward to it

Any questions regarding scanlation, please ask via pm. Thanks.

Will you also translate the rest of the chapters? Please do! I'll definitely look forward to it. :)

Lately there's been a shortage of trap manga (with Waai suspending publication) and seeing a brave soul making an attempt to scanlate one makes me glad. :)

I have around 20chapters (korean scan) of satsuki (tankoubon + webcom) and I'll do them progressively as I've also started to translate Nekogurui(going to release it tomorrow probably).

But I'm still new in scanlating,so my work pace is extremely slow and it's even worse as I do all the work by myself...
I'll try my best by all mean though.

please, for new releases or work progress, check : kobatochandaisuki.wordpress.com

@Yasaka Nyaruko I'm glad it pleased you :) @Chronus265 well...my mother-languages are french and korean, and as my english is still poor and awkward, it even was hard for me to make it understandable at least. Thank you for your support (/ㅇㅅㅇ)/ \(ㅇㅅㅇ\)

Will you also translate the rest of the chapters? Please do! I'll definitely look forward to it. :)

Lately there's been a shortage of trap manga (with Waai suspending publication) and seeing a brave soul making an attempt to scanlate one makes me glad. :)

@Yasaka Nyaruko I'm glad it pleased you :) @Chronus265 well...my mother-languages are french and korean, and as my english is still poor and awkward, it even was hard for me to make it understandable at least. Thank you for your support (/ㅇㅅㅇ)/ \(ㅇㅅㅇ\)

Spoiler

YAY!!!! I've been waiting a long time for this to be scanlated! Thanks!

The sentences are awkward due to incorrect grammar, but they are understandable. Anyway, thanks for translating it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics