Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 110votes)

Spice and Wolf

Alt Names: alt 狼と香辛料alt 狼与香辛料alt Okami to Koshinryoalt Ookami to Koushinryou alt Spice & Wolfalt Wolf and Spicealt Волчица и Пряности
Author: Hasekura Isuna
Artist: Ayakura Juu & Koume Keito
Genres: Adventure AdventureFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: With his carthorse as his only companion, the young merchant Lawrence Kraft slowly wends his way through dusty back roads in search of profitable trade. But this monotony screeches to a halt when, one night, he encounters a harvest goddess in the guise of a beautiful young girl…with wolf ears and a tail! Longing for the northern lands of her birth, Holo the Wisewolf joins Lawrence as he follows the ebb and flow of trade through the countryside. And when the two come across a compelling but suspicious opportunity for profit, will Lawrence with his mercantile chops, and Holo with her ancient instincts, be able to separate the truth from the lies — and make some coin while they’re at it?!
Go to Spice and Wolf Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Discución Sobre Spice and Wolf New Window leyend
  • 0 Replies

102 Comments

The author writes some fantastic stuff. I love each of his three works that are on this site. I just wish the manga from Spice and Wolf would come out a bit faster. Happy to say I own the us versions of this manga. Such an engaging story, makes you sad there hasn't been more done with it :D

I like that the manga is less consistent about body type and style of the characters than the anime.

Easier to fill in the gaps with imagination...increases the potential for immersion in the story.

; - ;

It's going to be years until the manga goes past the end of the anime...

Oh, shoot, the internet monster has eaten the volume 2 away from Batoto.net :(

@sidus3

WTH are you saying? This is infinite times better.
The author should drop this for a while, and complete Billionaire
@Tipsynaruto Niccce!
@XxionxX
Hehe. Got the first 6 in the mail and the 7th on preorder from Amazon
watched the the two seasons there are of the anime, but it seemed to me that the last episode wasn´t much of an end, does anyone know if there will be a 3 season?
I totally love this series. I didn't even think that Batoto might actually have the chapters for it. Also, look at my profile picture and become jelly :D
I Love this manga and I it's anime
i wannt the nxt episode now ... i realy wannt to buy it but my country has no movie or comics like this ,,,,
This is a fantastic series, I highly recommend this. 5/5 stars

The two main characters are really developed because of their travels together. The result of this is that you become really attached to them. You feel their every failure and triumph and failure as if it were your own. The story is VERY unique the art is very good too. Give this a read, you won't regret it!
can someone give me a link to the light novels i really like this story please =)
@Ritokage: I can understand why you feel that way, having read the English versions of the novels myself.

However, I find it hard to call it a ripoff when Hasekura-sensei himself endorses Koume-sensei's work. I genuinely enjoy the new image given to the characters and events in the manga version.
Damn!!!!!!!!!! my country doesn`t sell the volumes! but i want it so much!
after readeing the light novel this just seems like such a ripoff that I can't read it. the book is way better. I have to get my hands on the other books in the seriesXD
Longing for new chapter >.<
I don't really understand some of the explanations until the very end when they sum everything up.
hm, but I think FoOlRulez doesn't want it available on online reader.. you can take a look on their credit page
Well, as all the chapters are up again, my former comment doesn't make sense anymore.
I thought licensed manga were okay, as long as they are scanlations, and not just scans from the official English language releases.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics