Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 40votes)

Gakumon! School of Monsters

Alt Names: alt がくモン! ーオオカミ少女はくじけないーalt Gakumon! -Ookami Shoujo wa Kujikenai-alt School of Monsters! Wolf Girl Won't Give Up
Author: Haruhara Robinson
Artist: Haruhara Robinson
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shushu is enrolling in the prestigious Monster Academy in order to become a wolfman like her father. There's just one problem: Shushu isn't a man!
Go to Gakumon! School of Monsters Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

47 Comments

Need more chapters !! :(

Spoiler

Is that really the first thought your would have?

Has anyone subtitled the anime, because this is really funny and I want to see more, but there haven't been any updates to the manga for a while

I found the subbed anime here :) http://www.nineanime.com/episode/Gakumon!%3A%20Ookami%20Shoujo%20wa%20Kujikenai/239138.html

Has anyone subtitled the anime, because this is really funny and I want to see more, but there haven't been any updates to the manga for a while

You can downloand chapter 1 with english subs in this link http://www.mediafire.com/?5jc7lg0bz7b35zy
(You have to active them in the screen video)

Good luck c:
I'm still waiting for chapter 2 in english tought TTwTT

looool this is HILARIOUS! XD looking forward to it, i love haruhara-sensei comics

Haruhara-sensei BANZAI! BANZAI!

Oh gosh, is it too soon to say 'here we go again'? >w<

Author of Senyuu?! Get ready for crazy plot twists!

Anime on serialization? Others take month and years and this before.

Kind of like life, born into prosperity.

Well he is the author of Senyuu and that did fairly well, I'm pretty sure he's built up some form of contract

Anime on serialization? Others take month and years and this before.

Kind of like life, born into prosperity.

So who's the wife? a grown-up red riding hood?

._. what.

OMG!!!! This is Hilarious!!! 

Catbug approved!!!

another senyu-like manga..... but i lways like slap-stick manga anyway.... like hayate

It's from the author of senyuu... Totally ridiculous...

another senyu-like manga..... but i lways like slap-stick manga anyway.... like hayate

This could either become insanely awesome or insanely stupid... Right now it's looking more like the former. Hopefully it keeps up this pace!

I vote for both.

This could either become insanely awesome or insanely stupid... Right now it's looking more like the former. Hopefully it keeps up this pace!

L... ol...?

I think there will be a plot twist at the end where she became a he.

The wolfman cometh

: ) like the first chapter really funny so gonna wait for the anime 

God. What a ridiculous first chapter. I'll be following you, wolf-man

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics