Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 44votes)

Tsukiyoda Sadame's Way of Saving The World

Alt Names: alt The Way of Saving Tsukiyoda Sadame's Worldalt Tsukiyoda Sadame no Sekai no Sukuikataalt 月夜田定の世界の救い方
Author: Shigahaku
Artist: Usui Ryuu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tsukiyoda Sadame is a hypocrite and a high-schooler who dreams of conquering the world. A person who's popular the moment he transfers into his new school. But suddenly a terrible truth is revealed to him: that there are these awfully ridiculous missions that he has to clear! And if he doesn't manage to clear them... the world will end?! Is this the work of God, or the Devil's deed? Your pride, honour, and appearances - cast them all aside and save the world, Tsukiyoda Sadame!
Go to Tsukiyoda Sadame's Way of Saving The World Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter 1 -- :P Read Me :P New Window Nekoshou
  • 6 Replies

40 Comments

Spoiler

Of course, with her name as "Red Heart", you'll surely be captivated... Heh, stalker.

Lmao, instan followed.

Obviously the main character was Leonidas from the game 300 online.

Look at it, all male wearing red capes.  

A hypocrite saving the world? Sounds legit

page 25, kakashi, is that you?

Spoiler

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed.

Lost + Brain but with a female that is possibly the same as the MC? awesome :D

Edit: Or so I thought lol

What an attention who...! Really now, what a pathetic main character

Read this -- after you read Chapter 1 Version 1 -- http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/17793-chapter-1-p-read-me-p/

• Gao likes this

Steal the underwear, save the world and save the material for later...

Dat cover 

Insta Follow

Btw -- this is the Un-Proofread Version -- so there are stuff that is wrong -- and we're going to release Version 2 as soon as possible.

woooh, awesome, insta follow

thanks guys <3

page 25, kakashi, is that you?

Don't you love it when there's a new series every month. ;) -- We got 3-4 new series coming up this month... so look forward to them. Going to revive Shikabane Hime and Colossal Order as well, NOeSIS is still struggling.

Nihigana will soon upload their own version of this series -- afterwards it's up to Batoto whether they will get our own version for chapter 2-3 and stuff. Hopefully we might joint scan this or stuff.

Anyways, enjoy this chapter

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics