Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 64votes)

Hive

Alt Names: alt 하이브
Author: Kim Gyu-Sam
Artist: Kim Gyu-Sam
Genres: Action ActionHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Hive Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hive latest chapters and discussions (Spoiler Alert) New Window WooHoo
  • 1 Replies

86 Comments

looks like walking dead with giant insects...i'm down with this

Calling it right now, the main character is going to turn into a boss and that woman that just tried to comfort him is going to be all over his D.

Hive, giant insects, this could be good! P:

How did i missed that on Naver... It reminds me on AfterSchool War Activites.

Blue Gender?

Hmm so giant bugs? What does this remind me of...? EARTH DEFENSE FORCE! INSECT ARMAGEDDON! Except... everyone gets eaten by the bugs.

My only hope is that they dont bring the giant bugs out otherwise I will immediately be throwing anything I can find at my laptop. DX

Ah....The name's Hive......

Hive brah... eggs... then larvae... then flying killers straight from your worst nightmares.

My only hope is that they dont bring the giant bugs out otherwise I will immediately be throwing anything I can find at my laptop. DX

Ah....The name's Hive......

Concept sounds pretty interesting. Just like the main character, I'm not really a big fan of bugs. Looking forward to feeling my skin itch with the upcoming barrage of massive spiders and mantes.

.....giant spiders. normal spiders freak me out and i know there are gonna be giant spiders in this...... im gonna read it any ways.

Good ol' post apocalyptic scenario... Count me in as always.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics