Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 239votes)

Engaged to the Unidentified

Alt Names: alt Comprometida con lo desconocidoalt 미확인으로 진행형alt Mikakunin de Shinkoukeialt 未確認で進行形
Author: Arai Cherry
Artist: Arai Cherry
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is a four-panel comedy manga about Kobeni Yonomori, who on her 16th birthday suddenly has a young man with little presence named Hakuya Mitsumine and his little sister Mashiro appear in front of her. It turns out that Hakuya is her fiancé, and Mashiro is her future sister-in-law. The three (and Kobeni's big sister Benio) start living together underneath the same roof, and hilarious happenings occur.
Go to Engaged to the Unidentified Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Does Tribuo Scans have their own site? New Window amhpanther
  • 1 Replies

413 Comments

Hahaha! I think i'll like this pairing.
And her sister reminds me of "Yachiyo" from "Working".

FOLLOWED!

Thank you Vortex-scans

Fuck yeaaaaaaaaaa I've been waiting for this. I'll miss the Dogakobo roundness and epic production values though.

Benio-sama, here I come~

Yay! More Mashiro!

thats the deal !

the anime was ok i think...

thanx

About time following

HELL YEAH BUDDY

omg omg omg omg omg  omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg  omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg  omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg  omg 

Thanks vortex scans :)

YES! PRAISE BE VORTEX!

oh, not again...

jaja cool

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics