Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 239votes)

Engaged to the Unidentified

Alt Names: alt Comprometida con lo desconocidoalt 미확인으로 진행형alt Mikakunin de Shinkoukeialt 未確認で進行形
Author: Arai Cherry
Artist: Arai Cherry
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is a four-panel comedy manga about Kobeni Yonomori, who on her 16th birthday suddenly has a young man with little presence named Hakuya Mitsumine and his little sister Mashiro appear in front of her. It turns out that Hakuya is her fiancé, and Mashiro is her future sister-in-law. The three (and Kobeni's big sister Benio) start living together underneath the same roof, and hilarious happenings occur.
Go to Engaged to the Unidentified Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Does Tribuo Scans have their own site? New Window amhpanther
  • 1 Replies

413 Comments

UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'

thank you for picking this up! been waiting forever! thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, season 2 anime when 

Yes yes fucking YES! thank you

Where is chapter 1 2 damn it! Dont know why i followed this in the first place....

The group that once started translating it (Vortex-scans) is in need of a translator and proofreader according to this: http://vortex-scans.com/blog/projects-status-demand/

no english scans?

So the two chapters that were scanlated were removed and we haven't seen an update since the end of may. That makes me sad, especially because I was really looking forward to reading this and finding out what happens after the anime.

"it's dangerous to go alone", huumm, i think i already saw this somewhere else '-' ( zelda *cough*)

holy shit the cuteness!

That mashiro gif <3 (@popske)
I have 43 Gifs of the show in total here if anyone else was a huge fan and wants to check them out. One of them is pretty similar to the one you made. I've got a few others on a different site (for size reasons) as well, like this one:
Spoiler

I loved the anime, hopefully update bit quicker reaching where the anime had end and I want to see what happen afterwards.

LOL a loli is here a loli! what should we do
Spoiler

Feed it obviously.

anyone noticed that Benio looks younger than Kobeni in ch 2?

LOL a loli is here a loli! what should we do

Mashiro <3

Bewb shake is hard to draw in the manga.

ibs08buTTK8sQy.gif

papa para papa pui pui papa para yeah~ yeah~

papa para pui pui YEAH!

Thank you SO much for picking this one up. I loved the anime!

Mikakunin de Shinkoukei on Manga 4-koma Palette cover of June:

Spoiler

the loli is entering 

FINALLY, someone is scanlating this! Arigatou gozaimasu, Vortex-Scans! Watching the episode previews made me suspect there was a manga version, but I could never find it.

i love it

Thanks a lot for picking it up!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics