Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 115votes)

Gisèle Alain

Alt Names: alt ジゼル・アランalt Gisele Alain
Author: Kasai Sui
Artist: Kasai Sui
Genres: Comedy ComedyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Gisèle Alain will provide you with any service, Madame," Gisèle claims as she puts a sign on her door. Gisèle Alain is the owner of an apartment building, who decides to go into business, taking on whatever request that she receives. She forces Eric, one of her tenants with overdue rent, to tag along on her adventures. Their first mission is to find another resident's cat which has been missing for three days. Upon further investigation, they find a suspicious man taking away cats to an unknown alley. Gisèle decides to investigate further...what will she discover?

An amusing yet calm service providing you with anything you want; at your service by Gisèle Alain!
Go to Gisèle Alain Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A great slice-of-life manga - reminds me of Emma New Window KanameFujiwara
  • 1 Replies

110 Comments

Luminiferous Ether, huh

This chapter was so beautiful, all of the chapters just make you want to go out and enjoy the day or relax and daydream for a bit. They're always so refreshing to read.

I wonder what Gisele's voice sounds like to actually make people have such vivid dreams, I can already imagine her providing a service where she just reads to people and lets them dream. I'd love to experience what that naval repair guy did.

It gives me a very similar feel as Kaoru Mori's works, like Emma.

I like it a lot. 

I watched a somewhat scary/sad episode about a ghost writer. Eric shouldn't want to do this. He should just go back to Gisele

Damn, a cliffhanger... I'll let it slip 'cause the author bribed us with some fan service.

harem with almost all the age groups and a cat

now eric is gonna have a harem? darn eric >_>, cant wait to see hows going to be his life now that hes gonna be a shadow only >_<

so... the loli like eric right? nice! xDDD

I... what...?

Yay for shipping?

@Opal

The French terms aren't swearing, it was something along the lines of "doing well" and "return." My guess on what was trying to be said (it's very broken & doesn't make much sense) is "I'm doing well, have you missed me? I am going to return soon." That's adding a lot of course.

Darn a ghost writer, thats gonna be bad for eric >_<

No! Eric! Gisele! You must get your happy ending with each other!

Aw, nice, even though all the french terms (swears??) left in there without translation confuse me. Can't wait to see her grown up~ <3

It's nice to see that this series is still being worked on.

The art reminds me of Mori Kaoru's works which I love so much, the story lines as well :)

I wonder, has this artist worked as Mori-sensei's assistant before?

D'aw, Giselle. ;^; Daddy's a bit of a grouch here, but he did just lose his wife. Since he feels Giselle's birth was part of why she died, I'm sure he resents her in a way. I don't think he blames Giselle for his wife's death, but I think he sees her as a reminder of his own mistake. If he hadn't pushed for another child--if she hadn't been born, his wife might still be alive. I don't know about you, but I certainly wouldn't be able to smile with that thought weighing on me.

I hate her dad. What an ass.

gisele is too cute

Ericccccccccccccccccccccccc ;o;

OMG many many thanks for the update, that was a nice chap now whats gonna happend with them? D:

G looks a lot like Epsilon from Naoki Urasawa's 'Pluto'.
a good and refreshing read
Thanks for the new chap \o/
Eric's expression on the last page of ch9... pure joy
The art reminds me of Mori Kaoru's works which I love so much, the story lines as well :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics