Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.01 - 95votes)

Kiriwo Terrible

Alt Names: alt キリヲテリブルalt Kiriwo Terrible
Author: Morita Hiro
Artist: Morita Hiro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: There are huge monsters wreaking havoc in Mikagura Kiriwo's city. Building on his father's work, Kiriwo has created a serum that turns him into a giant monster for a short time. He uses this serum to help protect the town from a monster one day--only to find that everyone thinks he's an enemy, too! Everyone at school and in the media hates the "black monster" that he became, due to the massive destruction he did to the town around him. A girl from his class even has to quit school, due to problems caused by the "black monster." Will Kiriwo be able to show that his monster form is really intended to be a savior?
Go to Kiriwo Terrible Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

138 Comments

This hero's got a lot goin' on, I dig it.

...she has the Volcano Badge from Pokemon in her hair now.
KarchAmadeo
Apr 11 2014 12:04 PM

Chicks dig giant robots.

Nice!

Chicks dig giant robots.

chicks dig giant rods

So. no tentacle r*pe? Little girls getting quartered, disfigured and disemboweled by giant knife- and sickle-tentacles would have been awesome. But I guess the audience is a little too young.

We dig giant robots

Chicks dig giant robots.

Yeah, I dig giant robots.

We dig giant robots

it's feel like batman than ultraman... ANTIHERO ROCKS!!!!!

Very shounen wow but I like it~

What the F...!? What the hell is Firestorm doing in a manga, moreover how did he grow so big? 

it's a manga for a reason

From the description, the manga seems just plain terrible

now to read it.

Stop it with comparisons! It's Kiriwo Terrible, it looks like it derived something from some series but it's still an original work. I like it, pretty standard shounen but it's executed really nicely and I really like the heroine - she's hella cute.

Calm down, people are only comparing because it's fun to do, nobody is saying the author plagiarize or something.

Rabid fans, can't take a joke.

Remember these guys?
Megas-XLR-Episode-6-English-Subbed.jpg

Yeah, I dig giant robots.

I'd say more Ultraman than Pacific Rim or Attack on Titans

Stop it with comparisons! It's Kiriwo Terrible, it looks like it derived something from some series but it's still an original work. I like it, pretty standard shounen but it's executed really nicely and I really like the heroine - she's hella cute.

Yeah guys, quit it. Everyone knows we're looking at Pokemons here

Stopping the monster on a cost of half of a city is a cheap price to pay.

Remember these guys?

Megas-XLR-Episode-6-English-Subbed.jpg

You done screwed up man

Are those really the translations?!? :o

I hope yes

Makes this all the more hilarious

Stopping the monster on a cost of half of a city is a cheap price to pay.

only read the first chapter and while they mention damages to buildings etc. no one seems to want to talk about all the people he must've killed?

Page 39 of chapter 1:
"The fact that there have been no human victims is nothing short of a miracle."
only read the first chapter and while they mention damages to buildings etc. no one seems to want to talk about all the people he must've killed?

You screwed up MC

hahaha

What the F...!? What the hell is Firestorm doing in a manga, moreover how did he grow so big? 

No idea, but it's fucking hilarious. Also, it's really more like Pacific Rim than Attack on Titans.

That flashback, Attack on Titan......anyone ??
The MC think UNLOGICALY which annoyed me the most

You done screwed up man
Are those really the translations?!? :o

No idea, but it's fucking hilarious.

Also, it's really more like Pacific Rim than Attack on Titans.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics