Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 201votes)

Not Lives

Alt Names: alt ノットライヴスalt Nieżywi
Author: Karasuma Wataru
Artist: Karasuma Wataru
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mikami is only in high school, but he is a game designer genius. He has created many popular games ranging from RPGs to Action titles, even puzzle games. At his classmate’s request, he decides his next project will be a romance game, so he begins to gather research material that will help him make another hit game. But when Mikami gets home, he finds a game called Not Alive that he doesn’t remember buying. When he tries to play the game, the CD seems to go inside him, and he awakens in a part of town that seems frozen in time.
Go to Not Lives Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

420 Comments

thanks i tough this was dropped
how about "he enters inside a girl", that would clear up all the misunderstanding for sure !
The summary right now looks fine just need to change the last part "and he has turned into a girl!" into "and he enters a girl!"
I get the feeling this has potential to be as good as TWOGK...
Well obviously since every Japanese anime/manga character seems to get a cold as easy as the plague, he was doing the right thing.

And aw why is the latest chapter 10 pages shorter than the rest.
Man I saw that coming from a mile away lol. Main character is still awesome though I like how he takes the initiatve, even though this time around it didn't really work out -.-.
So now it's kill or be killed...
Excellent!
The whole Ch4 Pg31 thing again lol... okay here's the explanation of that scene:
Spoiler
Was page 31 of chapter 4 originally like that?
thx for reviving this manga o:
such an intense chapter
it's all going lightly at first, then stops and chapter 3, half a year later a new chapter, and then all of a sudden all that insane stuff happens
Jibaku:
Spoiler

On another note, I think I'll try writing up a slightly better summary of the series a bit later. As the Gender Bender tag and "turning into a girl" part is a bit misleading.
Suprise, suprise, a MC who has aspirations, wit and a bit of backbone to sum it all up? Would love to see how this develops~~~
Spoiler
Dam this is pretty good. reminds me of Btoom!
I'm loving this. Already can't wait for more.
Suddenly it jumps to being real serious >_<
Wooooooh Update
Plot is quite awesome. Mikami has a very likeable personality imo.
Followed!
Way more interesting then i thought it would be good read.
This is surprisingly interesting! I want to see what happens next...
looking pretty good

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics