Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 201votes)

Not Lives

Alt Names: alt ノットライヴスalt Nieżywi
Author: Karasuma Wataru
Artist: Karasuma Wataru
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mikami is only in high school, but he is a game designer genius. He has created many popular games ranging from RPGs to Action titles, even puzzle games. At his classmate’s request, he decides his next project will be a romance game, so he begins to gather research material that will help him make another hit game. But when Mikami gets home, he finds a game called Not Alive that he doesn’t remember buying. When he tries to play the game, the CD seems to go inside him, and he awakens in a part of town that seems frozen in time.
Go to Not Lives Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

420 Comments

@ Syahmi Shafiq it sadly won't be updated again till we get a tl willing to help, even as a joint project.
finally... it's been updated
love the idea
Interesting, but it still lacks something crucial at this point. It's awesome in many ways, but it really needs to distinguish itself even more from other works to become something outstanding. It is far above average nonetheless.
The characters are kinda too apathetic about the whole situation.
same here.
thanks so much for the update! I really hope you guys find a translator.
yeah....shoujo-sense's end dropped it...i got it picked up....

I have raws for it as well....and they gonna gather dust for now in my computer....
@Ravin seriously? updated after a year and dropped immediately...
Wooo thanks for the update!!!
Sometimes Kuudere(s) can be so formulaic but I still do love them
Well chapter 5 (according to volume scans) (chapter 6 according to magizine) is released...and was dropped from Shoujo-sense's end....So anyone wanna be a translator for it now?
The story in itself isn't very original, but the avatar system is quite interesting...
my first impression was the setting was much like Accel World and User, multiplayer game using human as player with pseudo-reality as the battlefield

Spoiler

and that make it more sweet with cherry on top of it.
Thanks we will be waiting but you don't have to rush ok
Just got Vol2 in the mail today. Scanned the new cover for the synopsis page here. Project this week then is to finish Ch6 and debind/scan Vol2 :)
Why is there one more chapters
Hey TUM, it's not dropped. My plan was to wait for Vol2 to release so I can debind and do HQ scans for Ch7-12. The release date for that just hit Amazon (July 27th). My cleaner went on vacation after exams finished, so I've been sitting tight on Ch6 until he comes back soon. Since you have a Ch.5 out there, I've been prioritizing working on more important IRL projects instead atm :)
Hello: I'm the Cleaner/Redrawer at Cinoss Scans (sorry for my terribly done Chapter 5 I'm going to do another version just because I feel that I didn't do as well as I could have, and that was my first attempt and I new nothing...in fact I didn't even clean really I more or less did just terrible redraws and then typesetted it =,=), anyway I just wanted to update everyone on some things.

Spoiler

Thank you for your time and enjoy!
Been busy lately with helping manage a convention, my washer breaking and flooding the apartment, doing spring cleaning bc of that, etc. My Ch5 should be out within a week now, and expect Ch6 sometime in June as my typesetter needs to focus on finals and some vacation.

The good news is, at that pace I should have Vol2 of Not Lives by the time Ch6 is finished. So I can make raw scans from that rather than the lower quality magazine ones. (For magazine Ch7-12)

One thing to note: The Vol1 tankobon arranges the first two installments as Ch1. Which means that the current magazine numbering is off by one. I'm going to work with Cinoss on possibly re-numbering the releases so they match up with the tankobon.
Badass. That is all.
last chapter discuss. What will be happen next ? and How the girl react ?
Mikami blushing and and try to explain "Don't... mistake I... just try... to clean.... your.... body"
she still not show any emotion and just look at Mikami asking "what are you doing ?"
Avatar got delete after lose, this may be too cruel.
But the first enemy so Psycho so I think she got what she deserve.
I think I will follow unless they encounter an cute enemy (happen to join this cruel game un-willing but need to fight to live)
Bad people or good people I don't really like have death.
Hope they will only encounter bad guys (I don't like a tragedy need to kill a good guy) and finish the game, beat the Last Boss (Game Master) and detroy this game.
After the Heroin will become human again (homeless so need to stay at his house).
So somewhat similar to Accel World...not complaining, I like it Posted Image
Right... gotta agree about the summary... I didn't pick this manga the first time I since I thought it was a gender bender ; _ ;

and I just realized as to why the credits page on ch 1 was AC Posted Image
@soranokira
The summary right now looks fine just need to change the last part "and he has turned into a girl!" into "and he enters a girl!" <--WIN

@yasulong
No, it would not.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics