Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 790votes)

Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari

Alt Names: alt 婚戒物语alt ตำนานผู้กล้าแห่งแหวนalt 結婚指輪物語alt 결혼반지 이야기alt Tales of Wedding Rings
Author: Maybe
Artist: Maybe
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Satou has been in love with his childhood friend and neighbour, Hime, ever since she and her grandfather appeared out of nowhere 10 years ago. Now a dazzling, yet mysterious high-school beauty, she makes it more and more difficult for him to confess his feelings. As the anniversary of their first meeting is nearing, will he muster up his courage to transform their friendship into something more? Or will an entirely different fate await this tightly bonded pair?
Go to Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What happens after? New Window Amaterasu93
  • 0 Replies
Topic The Voices. What are they? New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 24 Replies

1468 Comments

I don't care what you say, that prince was an instant bro for someone who got NTR'd. Hope he doesn't turn out to be a douche.

You are reading too many NTRs and he isn't NTRed. She didn't even know him before then.

Now i know why there's no new hentai from maybe, well is not bad at all, lets follow this :3

From author of Dusk Maiden of Amnesia?

168shv6.gif

so I wasn't the only one HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Maigo, been searching for this manga since it's announcement.. Yeah, insta follow..

The hell is with that final-episode event sequence in the middle of the first chapter? So great.

I don't care what you say, that prince was an instant bro for someone who got NTR'd. Hope he doesn't turn out to be a douche.

more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one word, interesting!

interesting

Spoiler

Maigo, why do you always pick up such awesome series? I can always rely on you guys to introduce me to an amazing read. Thanks!

Is this just one-shot or are we getting more of this?

This is a new serialization, more to come. ;)

Maybe came back!! Very promising manga.

It's not a one-shot. It's Maybe's new series.

nice boobs

Such a great manga has appeared 

From author of Dusk Maiden of Amnesia?

168shv6.gif

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics