Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 790votes)

Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari

Alt Names: alt 婚戒物语alt ตำนานผู้กล้าแห่งแหวนalt 結婚指輪物語alt 결혼반지 이야기alt Tales of Wedding Rings
Author: Maybe
Artist: Maybe
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Satou has been in love with his childhood friend and neighbour, Hime, ever since she and her grandfather appeared out of nowhere 10 years ago. Now a dazzling, yet mysterious high-school beauty, she makes it more and more difficult for him to confess his feelings. As the anniversary of their first meeting is nearing, will he muster up his courage to transform their friendship into something more? Or will an entirely different fate await this tightly bonded pair?
Go to Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What happens after? New Window Amaterasu93
  • 0 Replies
Topic The Voices. What are they? New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 24 Replies

1468 Comments

The process got mixed up!  Normally, one gets the sword, beats the monster, then marries the princess.  Here, he got married to the princess, got the sword, and beat the monster...  @__@;

...One can only hope that there never will be a manga series where the main character gets married to the sword, gets the monster, and beats up the princess...

Well,there were Swordgirls already ("Kandachime" if I recall right), and in Dragon-Half the Hero actually married the Dragon instead of slaying it, dunno what he did to the princess though.

So it would be some cross-over of like ToAru Majutsu no Index, Kandachime and Dragon-half, but it is definetly not impossible. Also, monstergirls rank 2nd right after Pettankos (Justice 4ever), so why not :D

It started off light. I hope it stays light, w/o trying to pull out some drama out of nowhere.

After Madoka Magica and Sora no Otoshimono I pretty much never expect too highly anymore.

Cute, everyone's pretty likeable so far.

haha reading the comments was different from reading the manga itself, now I see why the prince is pretty cool himself.

'The princess herself finally decided on her marriage herself.'

I wonder how many chapters are out already, or is it once a week or month?

I love the art ! :)

I'm going to read it because the author made Tasogare, but the first chapter feels like watching the anime Campione.

I like the prince there.  He's quite understanding of the fact that his 'betrothed' just basically got married to someone else right in front of him.  'Course, I'm sure he can probably tell that these two have a good amount of history, since Satou just followed Hime into another dimension. XD

like the drawing...instant follow

Have you read Tasogare Otome x Amnesia yet?

I thought the price's actions were pure class  "I see."

Adorable first chapter. Following this one.  

Man, never mind those two. What's the prince's deal? I mean, imagine:

Random schoolboy you've never seen crashes your wedding, picks up your hot bride and steals your job as a hero. What do you do?

A)Slay him

B)Let the monster eat him

C)"Aight bro, here's your sword"

Who the fuck picks C?

I really wanna know his story now.

He's a prince man, he probably fucks all the bitches he wants.

This marriage is surely political in nature and it's more than likely he never met his wife before the wedding. I mean she wasn't even in the same world for 10 years because that old man was hiding her from the evil monsters.

He has no attachment to the bride, the only reason why'd he be mad is if he wants to be the hero.

And that is a possibility, he'd be King and Hero at the same time, that means little sleep and a lot of responsibilities. 

Not everyone wants to be a ruler.

Those tiny hands bother me. Interesting start though

The process got mixed up!  Normally, one gets the sword, beats the monster, then marries the princess.  Here, he got married to the princess, got the sword, and beat the monster...  @__@;

...One can only hope that there never will be a manga series where the main character gets married to the sword, gets the monster, and beats up the princess...

like the drawing...instant follow

Man, never mind those two. What's the prince's deal? I mean, imagine:

Random schoolboy you've never seen crashes your wedding, picks up your hot bride and steals your job as a hero. What do you do?

A)Slay him

B)Let the monster eat him

C)"Aight bro, here's your sword"

Who the fuck picks C?

I really wanna know his story now.

It started off light. I hope it stays light, w/o trying to pull out some drama out of nowhere.

I love stories like this that take a legitimate twist on what could otherwise be a generic story. It goes beyond just the little twists on the old way of telling these stories, there's all the little details that makes it feel truely original.

*SPOILER-ish*

What she said:

"Sorry! I kinda madey you the hero~ <3"

What she was thinking:

"I grew up in your world, so I totally understand how hilariously shounen this is. Sorry!"

I had a terrible gut feeling this was going to turn into an NTR, but gratefully I was wrong. Otherwise I wouldn't feel decent all day and regret reading this chapter.

"Princess Crystal" - That's one mahou shoujo like name I give you that...no wonder she had a fake name lolz

Well this first chapter did what takes 200 chapters to do. And the girl is probably a tsundere so this is gonna be interesting to read.

I'll be... a love rival that is not a total douche. That is a first. Hopefully that remain that way. I have a feeling he too is against the marriage or at least he have no feelings for the princess(they just met afterall) 

It would be interesting if he too is in a similar situation with the princess where he is in love with another.

And the wait commences...

dis gonna b gud.

Hope this wasn't just a one time appearance of the prince.

Goddamn best bro you can ask for!

So the two main characters started out as being married...kinda...like it!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics