Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 93votes)

Tokyo Hatsu Isekai Yuki

Alt Names: alt Departing from Tokyo, Heading to Another Worldalt Tokyo Hatsu - Isekai Yukialt Tokyo Hatsu: Isekai Yukialt Tokyo-hatsu Isekai Yukialt Tokyohatsu Isekai Yukialt 東京発 異世界行き
Author: Ohtake Masao
Artist: Ohtake Masao
Genres: Comedy ComedyGender Bender Gender BenderSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A collection of SHORT STORIES by Ohtake Masao, the author of Hinamatsuri.

===================
Featuring "The Last Supper" - http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/the-last-supper-r8713
Go to Tokyo Hatsu Isekai Yuki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

49 Comments

For a moment there, I thought I was reading Zai X 10.

OMG lol, that reunions, so many chain reaction.

was that hina?

If only all the host-like assholes end like this guy...

But then a lot of poor innocent womens would be put in jail for just a bit of revenge.

Friendship start with handing a shovel to your friend.........look legit to me.

You're right. "Aliens" is a legal term, not an everyday word.

Should've used "illegals" or "illegal immigrants." But I think i stuck to "aliens" because of the space issue (no pun intended).

ahahaha.... that's funny ^^

I don't understand how this is connected to The Last Supper chapter, and why this is ch 7...

Did I miss something?

It's a collection of one shots that aren't necessarily related, and The Last Supper is part of the collection. And since they're all one shots, they can be translated in any order. Hence why chapter 7 was uploaded before 2 through 6. That's all simple logic.

Isnt this a gb, lol

I already read this????

btw.... will we see more of Sakurako???

I don't understand how this is connected to The Last Supper chapter, and why this is ch 7...

Did I miss something?

uuuhhh I'm pretty sure the description wasn't like that before, is it really JUST a collection of short stories, because that suit guy and the leaning women in the cover is from the last supper.

I really have to wonder why she considers magic to be worthless in Japan. At first I assumed it simply wouldn't work there, in that "world" but since she uses it to teleport her past life into the world she's more familiar with, she's in a really good position. She could start the magic renaissance all on her own. Who would think she's loony if she could actually perform magic in front of people? She could have spoken to her parents and said that as her son, lived a very fulfilling life in another place and had a great family until he eventually died of old age, only to be reincarnated. Her apparent use of magic and likely retention of information about them and their family should definitely go a long way to prove their case.

I remember going through Chinese scans of this and being intrigued by the premise.

Thanks for translating it. :)

thats some original plot!

btw do people really use the term Illegal Alien?

You're right. "Aliens" is a legal term, not an everyday word.

Should've used "illegals" or "illegal immigrants." But I think i stuck to "aliens" because of the space issue (no pun intended).

thats some original plot!

btw do people really use the term Illegal Alien?

what is the manga in the end credit called?

Himouto! Umaru-chan

what is the manga in the end credit called?

@all

I, Norway Scan, don't have raws for the tankoubon yet. I'll buy a kindle version in April, and decide if I keep scanlating it or not with the physical copy. The whole process will take at least 2 months, so if any other group is willing to take over this manga, be my guest and go ahead.

p.s. I can share raws (LQ) and PSD files for chapter 7. If you're an international scanlation group, feel free to contact me.

Hahaha

fiuhhh

that's really hit the spot!

Hahaha

This was hilarious.

Isnt this a gb, lol

I wonder why I'm not surprised, oh yeah because I'm already read Hinamatsuri.

NAILED IT !!

DAMN IT I WANT MORE !!

Spoiler

Thanks for this :^)

what a quick development in the beginning X_X

>>read information

>>OHTAKE Masao (Hinamatsuri's mangaka)

7PuWS.jpg

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics