Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 140votes)

Witch Hunter

Alt Names: alt Łowca Czarownicalt 猎巫神影alt Κυνηγός μαγισσώνalt 위치헌터alt Thợ săn phù thủyalt Witch Buster
Author: Cho Jung-Man
Artist: Cho Jung-Man
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Witches suddenly declare war against humans, causing two-thirds of the world to fall apart. They summon monsters called "Supporters" and devastate human residences... but why?

Survivors gather people with the power to combat the witches and called them Witch Hunters! Tasha Godspell is one of the strongest nicknamed "The Marksman" along with his "Jack-O-Lantern" looking Supporter. He fights the witches but cannot really bring himself to hate them...
Go to Witch Hunter Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Shamune
  • 12 Replies
Topic [Important] Please read: New Window God of TROLLing LOL
  • 7 Replies
Topic Plagiarism~ Die those who say that!!!!!!!!! New Window God of TROLLing LOL
  • 34 Replies
Topic Theory About the Organization WH [Spoilers] New Window junkmutt
  • 1 Replies
Topic Sorry but this is really plagiarism...........shame on you author New Window FakeHero
  • 1 Replies
Topic vol. 14 New Window viperr3
  • 6 Replies

141 Comments

Updates take so long, I forget all the characters names. >_<

Don't misunderstand, though. I'm not demanding faster releases. I'm just a bit frustrated.
i think in the end yue is going to kill xing and take the with drangon to become stronger, wasent expecting that dough cant wait for the next chapter.
Lol fusion DBZ Style wasn't expecting that!
they need to hurry up and finish so i can continue reading wer i left off on the story.
The latest arc is draggin on a bit....
I actually like this recent arc a lot.
Pretty well designed and with an interesting setting, but i can't help feeling it's extracting bunnies from a hat while waiting for the readers to clap a bit too often. Plus it escalates powers a little too recklessly...
fcking awesome but the fller are too much like laurens said i want to know what happens between Tasha and Halloween
heh, truth told i'm getting enough of this arc, stupid past who cares i wanna see what happens to his pumpkin doll arthur :P
Thanks I get to read new chapters of this again
Thanks, Finally chapter 59 avaliable :D
thanx sal
oh ok sorry,i wrote that comment without seeing what you wrote...ok
yea as i have said above" missing chapters(volumes) will be added " and i have made a thread for that
well,chapters 32-38 53-59 are missing...
well i hav uploaded the chapters in volumes (upto vol 10 only)
if anyone finds anything wrong make a thread
the missing chapter(volumes) will be added as well

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics