Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 140votes)

Witch Hunter

Alt Names: alt Łowca Czarownicalt 猎巫神影alt Κυνηγός μαγισσώνalt 위치헌터alt Thợ săn phù thủyalt Witch Buster
Author: Cho Jung-Man
Artist: Cho Jung-Man
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Witches suddenly declare war against humans, causing two-thirds of the world to fall apart. They summon monsters called "Supporters" and devastate human residences... but why?

Survivors gather people with the power to combat the witches and called them Witch Hunters! Tasha Godspell is one of the strongest nicknamed "The Marksman" along with his "Jack-O-Lantern" looking Supporter. He fights the witches but cannot really bring himself to hate them...
Go to Witch Hunter Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Shamune
  • 12 Replies
Topic [Important] Please read: New Window God of TROLLing LOL
  • 7 Replies
Topic Plagiarism~ Die those who say that!!!!!!!!! New Window God of TROLLing LOL
  • 34 Replies
Topic Theory About the Organization WH [Spoilers] New Window junkmutt
  • 1 Replies
Topic Sorry but this is really plagiarism...........shame on you author New Window FakeHero
  • 1 Replies
Topic vol. 14 New Window viperr3
  • 6 Replies

141 Comments

@Angelique Cacho
Spoiler
Cooga/Kuga! You freakin asshole! You lay a finger on Halloween and Merlin will turn you to a freakin girl! Aaand what the hell, somebody's hacking Diana. Goodness gravy, they need to filter the workers at WH.
And I'd be very happy if Varete turned out to be West in disguise because we need someone to scare off South.
These cliffhangers... so painful
"AS OF THIS MOMENT I AM NUMBER ONE" AWW SHIZZZ
Nah, she's probably planning to make godlike babies with him so she doesn't want any other woman near his future husband. XD
Ok, I get north's plan towards Tasha. She wants to cockblock him (that's why neptis said to not allow any women near him) and make him so frustrated he'll come to her side for his sister! She's planning to force him into incest!!! And then he'll be so corrupted that he'll destroy all mankind!!!!!!
It makes sense in a rather disturbing way :P
HELL YA!!! chapter 76 is out, just read it on sakicow's website. That was the fastest 3 updates I've seen for this manhwa
Tasha didn't get a sudden power up there he just used his most powerful gun ( the one that'll break his arm if he keeps shooting), plus Tasha has a lot of hidden power that he can't use right, it's been a while i don't read this but i think his uniform turned white once
I'm surprised some idiots are whinning about this manhwa plagiarizing other works.

Funny thing is, Takehiko Inoue literally took licensed NBA photos and traced them onto his Slam Dunk panels without permission, and noone seemed to care.
Yes, volume 14 was released recently (last month).
What's the latest available raw? Was v14 released recently? Any knowledge of what volume will this end at?
I hope Tasha gets his ass handed to him. I mean for real, and not like "Oh, I'm getting beat, but all the sudden SUPRISE POWERUP! LOLOLOL!" I know it's shonen, but the random powerups at crucial moments are starting to get annoying.
I recently picked up this manga, The end of ch. 12 is when that happens.
What chapter was the part where The Pumpkin Puppet Thing turned out to be a girl, I left at that part.
Finally! An update after such a long time.
Wait, the only thing I remember from this manga is a chick who's a guy that definitely has to be a chick.
Finally an update...
O wait, I have to re-read everything again...
Maybe in my holidays... >.>
@Mokata 76!
74 and 75 what could be better today?
Oh hellz yea, the badass is back!
Oh yeah! Tasha's number one!!!
Spoiler
@Kuroiikawa of the Void Don't worry. Another chapter has been released today.
I need more witch hunter.
Posted Image

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics