Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 140votes)

Witch Hunter

Alt Names: alt Łowca Czarownicalt 猎巫神影alt Κυνηγός μαγισσώνalt 위치헌터alt Thợ săn phù thủyalt Witch Buster
Author: Cho Jung-Man
Artist: Cho Jung-Man
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Witches suddenly declare war against humans, causing two-thirds of the world to fall apart. They summon monsters called "Supporters" and devastate human residences... but why?

Survivors gather people with the power to combat the witches and called them Witch Hunters! Tasha Godspell is one of the strongest nicknamed "The Marksman" along with his "Jack-O-Lantern" looking Supporter. He fights the witches but cannot really bring himself to hate them...
Go to Witch Hunter Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Shamune
  • 12 Replies
Topic [Important] Please read: New Window God of TROLLing LOL
  • 7 Replies
Topic Plagiarism~ Die those who say that!!!!!!!!! New Window God of TROLLing LOL
  • 34 Replies
Topic Theory About the Organization WH [Spoilers] New Window junkmutt
  • 1 Replies
Topic Sorry but this is really plagiarism...........shame on you author New Window FakeHero
  • 1 Replies
Topic vol. 14 New Window viperr3
  • 6 Replies

141 Comments

seems like new characters and new arc coming, from the end of chapter 72.
Wooooo, I wish tasha joins the Witches instead, Loli Fevah!!!
i wonder if Halloween could teach him how to control mana if the other seals were released
he should have given up Halloween in my opinion but who knows i also think he made the right choice to keep her. one must never be desire power so much cause you'll lose sight of wats important. perhaps later he'll reach s level but he left....
who saw that coming? i did, now how the hell is he going to get out of there :D
He made the most interesting choice... now I'm really looking forward to the next volume! I hope he can find a way to control his mana without relying on the trap's fishy offers
Please keep this section about your thoughts about the manga. Don't wanna read spoilers... and if you're gonna spoil anything, use the spoil tags.. please :)
Good choice Tasha! (I would've killed you myself if you had agreed!!!)
thank you sakicow thank you sooo much not only have you picked this up after i had forgotten about it, but you are giving me two to three ch a day. now thats love, the kind love only a manga lover can appreciate. we love you guys.
cos loli witches are <3
MEI, WHY YU ISH SHO CUTE?! QAQ;;

LEE, ARE YOU A PEDO?!
That confirms it, Lee is a LOLICON.
The author really take their time with the Bairong arc until I totally forgot the name of the main character of this manga....
great to see this being picked up again
Finaly! THANK YOU Sakicow for translating!
You are weak
best line in that chapter for me
finalllyyyyyyyyyyyyy
this extremely well thought out and magnificently written
YES ITS BACK >:D THE MANGA THAT I LOVE TO DEATH IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!
The bairong empire is seriously f up. I don't really understand much, but why give birth in the first place if your just gonna kill them.
Brother and sister earth user... reminds me of certain brother and sister in FMA....
Sakicow steps up to the plate and delivers! WTG
TYVM for taking this up!
Man why can't they focus on one and one only...
update! Mangacurse scans has shut down :C They said their projects will be taken up by new groups, so we just have to wait and see D:
I.LOVE. THIS.
they are doing a volume release for this one, its much cheaper and the quality is better

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics