Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 25votes)

Noragami - Clash, O Ye Gods of Calamity

Alt Names: alt ノラガミ アワセ禍神alt Noragami- Clash, O Ye Gods of Calamity
Author: Adachi Toka
Artist: Adachi Toka
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Noragami Special,tells the story of the encounter between Yato and Magatsukami Rabou.

> Spin-off of Noragami
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/noragami-r5014 )
Go to Noragami - Clash, O Ye Gods of Calamity Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

15 Comments

May I ask why this has been uploaded without my permission? At the very least, I would've appreciated a confirmation; otherwise it feels like a slap to the face, especially when my one-line credit has been cropped out.

You should file a report then.

At the very least, the guy who uploaded this should have given credit.

May I ask why this has been uploaded without my permission? At the very least, I would've appreciated a confirmation; otherwise it feels like a slap to the face, especially when my one-line credit has been cropped out.

Uh. Ask Romildex?

Aww, Nora is still so cute.

I  like that I get to see how yato act during his time as god of calamity C:

interesting, well it is part of Noragami so of course its an insta follow :D

there are a few spanish pages mixed in with the english ones for the english upload

Fixed

Well I didn't think Rabo was that bad of a character so I wouldn't mind him being part of the manga in order to make the anime not "stick out".

shouldn't someone link main story in description for this?

It was anime original, but the author was on board for it. And then he makes it official.

they ask the author to write a story for it, if the author maker it canon then it is more recognized, and get more support from fans maybe?

Huh? I thought Rabou was anime filler material. Does he show up later in the manga or something?

When i noticed this manga, i was thinking the exact same thing.

there are a few spanish pages mixed in with the english ones for the english upload

Huh? I thought Rabou was anime filler material. Does he show up later in the manga or something?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics