Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 204votes)

Senaka Gurashi

Alt Names: alt せなかぐらしalt 背后生活alt Living Back to Backalt Senaka Lifealt Senakagurashi
Author: Kazama Ayami
Artist: Kazama Ayami
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Watami Meguru pleaded to his mom to let him move out on his own to experience being independent. She finally agrees to let Meguru rent out a room for the summer. But his sadistic mother makes the wall between him and his neighbor out of glass, meaning there is no privacy between the two rooms. If living openly with a stranger wasn’t insane enough, his neighbor is a cute girl his age, Kana. They immediately get off on the wrong foot and this isn’t what Meguru imagined it would be like at all.
Go to Senaka Gurashi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

312 Comments

He was almost a trap....

Holy shit. Just the ammount of clishes in the decription, could say to me that this is one of those...cheesy ones.

Oh well, time to read.

Spoiler

IT BEGINS

I see yo many cliches. But then again it is that tiype of manga.

On a scale of 1 to 10 for how much I'm excited about this manga,it'd be fucking 11.

Also,best mother (read as "demon")  ever.

Wouldn't floor length curtains solve the problem?

That's what everyone with half a brain thought instantly. However, manga. Common sense does not apply.

Wouldn't floor length curtains solve the problem?

*Mashes follow button*

Applause. Wow this is a funny series and an instant follow.  

With a family like that, can you blame him for wanting to be independent. He should enrol in a school with mandatory dorm

They are no point staying in a place where you are not appreciated or loved or even just treated fairly.

Oh god. The hnnnngh is piling up. Now to see when they will actually come out

This is no Nozoki Ana or Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou, but..

Follow.

Same author as Chokotto Hime and Hitorimi Haduki-san to (i.e. expect vanilla not ecchi)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics