Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 204votes)

Senaka Gurashi

Alt Names: alt せなかぐらしalt 背后生活alt Living Back to Backalt Senaka Lifealt Senakagurashi
Author: Kazama Ayami
Artist: Kazama Ayami
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Watami Meguru pleaded to his mom to let him move out on his own to experience being independent. She finally agrees to let Meguru rent out a room for the summer. But his sadistic mother makes the wall between him and his neighbor out of glass, meaning there is no privacy between the two rooms. If living openly with a stranger wasn’t insane enough, his neighbor is a cute girl his age, Kana. They immediately get off on the wrong foot and this isn’t what Meguru imagined it would be like at all.
Go to Senaka Gurashi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

312 Comments

Wait, one of his personas is female?!

Spoiler

SEXY BEAAAAM!!!!

Spoiler

the cuteness level is close to max.

Wouldn't floor length curtains solve the problem?

You would think so but, manga and logic don't mix together very well.

SEXY BIIIIIMUUU!

woah, this is cute and good, Kazama Ayami ftw!!!

Amehara Kanao looks like a girl... so the following dialogue was... quite perverted.

Anyways chapter one was was okay. The sisters were interesting. Ema is such a great sister. The mother looks like a pain in the ass... great for comedy. The main guy seems... stupid... great for comedy.

Chapter two confirmed how stupid the main character is. Great for comedy. Overall I it seems like an okay series... nothing too special... yet. Hope it gets more interesting later on.

Read the first chapter and it was really funny, but I completely lost my shit at the authors note:

Spoiler

His mom's pretty horrible. Yeah he screwed up big time, but 90% of that was because of his mom.

whoa did he just dig a friend-zone ditch for himself? Actually would this even be called friend-zone ditch? more like........stranger-zone ditch? LOL

Enemy-zone. She hates his guts now.

whoa did he just dig a friend-zone ditch for himself? Actually would this even be called friend-zone ditch? more like........stranger-zone ditch? LOL

Hit rock bottom right from the start!

_o-=

Panty man will save the day.

Time to reuse my old pic for my reaction to this manga

7IEtb.jpg

This manga is so cute. HNNNNNNNNNGGGGHHH

I really doubt the fact that he needs his moms underwear just to Crossdress...

ANOTHER Kazama Ayami manga? People will DIE, man!

Kazama Ayami knows how to get me interested @.@

Well, with a family like that, no wonder his logic and priorities are so screwed up...

Pfft, who cares? Be stupid and suffer for our amusement, o main character! 

By the way, for page 5 only, you're supposed to read the left section first, before the right.. I was confused until Shiratori (n33t) pointed it out for me.

He was almost a trap....

Spoiler

I wonder if the spoiler tag is necessary..

neko%20001.gif I fucking love this

well the mc is an idiot...
fololowed

Another one from Kazama Ayami? Followed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics