Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 47votes)

Musume no Iede

Alt Names: alt 女儿的出走alt 娘の家出alt I'm A Runaway Girlalt Kızın Kaçışıalt La Hija Fugitivaalt Runaway Girls
Author: Shimura Takako
Artist: Shimura Takako
Genres: School Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiShounen Ai Shounen AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The remarried mother. After their divorce, the father who lives with his "boyfriend".
Living surrounded by such family, high schooler Mayuko is now at the height of her adolescence. Beginning from Mayuko's "runaway", intersecting various life, these are the runway story which will dye in to your heart.
Go to Musume no Iede Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

44 Comments

Whoa... this manga needs to be read in close sequence. I literally forgot who the MC was supposed to be in ch. 3 and got really confused in ch. 4 when I realized Mayu was dark-haired. 

The "theme song" for Chapter 4, since I can't link things on the notes page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH9hacFyW5o

Stuff about the differently-weighted aside, this is pretty good.

"Fat Men and the Women who Love Them"

there are girl who likes fatso?

oh please god dont give me false hope

They are real, but very rare, the counterpart (men like  chubby girls) also exist but also very rare, maybe even rarer mmm...

There are guys who like chubby girls, why not the opposite? ^^

• pen likes this

this is only a manga.. don't get carried away lol

Well, that was pretty sweet.

• pen likes this

this is published in a seinen magazine, hence is seinen not shounen

That also confused us (we work the manga in spanish). The first chapter was published as a one-shot, then started to be published on JUMP X magazine with the second chapter as the first one, and three chapters where publlished; later it went on an one year hiatus to come back to the same magazine, but with the fifth chapter as the first one.

When the first volume went out it fixed the mess on the publication order.

Oh, as you said, some scans have color, but the anon who posted the translation didn't have them, however we do have them, so, if you wish, we can give them to you.

Well, that clears up the mystery.

If you do have the color scans, I could use them though (thanks).

I'm halfway through chapter 2 at this point, and better color pages than color pages that have been greyscaled.

Hopefully they're the same resolution though? lol.

In the volume RAWs it's listed as Chapter 5, but the upload is from a magazine (evidenced by the color pages that the tank scans don't have).
My guess is that the series changed magazines starting at chapter 5, which is where the previous release came from, thinking it was the first chapter.
In any case, I can't change the numbers since I didn't upload it, but for future reference:

tl;dr That release is chapter 5, not chapter 1.

That also confused us (we work the manga in spanish). The first chapter was published as a one-shot, then started to be published on JUMP X magazine with the second chapter as the first one, and three chapters where publlished; later it went on an one year hiatus to come back to the same magazine, but with the fifth chapter as the first one.

When the first volume went out it fixed the mess on the publication order.

Oh, as you said, some scans have color, but the anon who posted the translation didn't have them, however we do have them, so, if you wish, we can give them to you.

Hmm. It would be nice if older works of this author were translated. I still think that Shikii no Juunin was really good

In the volume RAWs it's listed as Chapter 5, but the upload is from a magazine (evidenced by the color pages that the tank scans don't have).
My guess is that the series changed magazines starting at chapter 5, which is where the previous release came from, thinking it was the first chapter.
In any case, I can't change the numbers since I didn't upload it, but for future reference:

That's why I'm kinda confused when reading that chapter mmm...

Anyway thanks for the first chapter, I'm excited for the next chapter mmm...

Hmmm...  The earlier one could be a one-shot pre-serialization perhaps?

Man, there's two chapter 1's and they're not the same. Paint me confused.

Hmmm...  The earlier one could be a one-shot pre-serialization perhaps?

Yeah, the first chapter by the other group is actually not the first chapter. Not sure how they got mixed up there.

• Jae likes this

Really nice! I like it! Thanks to Kimagure scans!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics