Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 132votes)

Seishun Rikon

Alt Names: alt Youth Divorce
Author: Kougyoku Iduki
Artist: Hero
Genres: Romance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the beginning spring of high school life, "Sakono" Ikumi and "Sakono" Touma were utter strangers. The only coincidence is that they have the same family name and in the same class, but when they noticed the whole class had started to call them "husband and wife".
This is a story of their love story in a husband and wife relationship, their youth days which lasted around two years a bit.
Go to Seishun Rikon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

65 Comments

Followed

Deep and simple rather than passionate and complex, huh?

I can dig it.

My prediction is that she wants a "divorce" so they can start dating.

So after this point it's all 4-koma?

Read it again, it already is a 4-koma, just not a comedy sort of four panel comic. I didn't notice it at the first read-through.

Question is if it will turn into the traditional variant, which I'm not really sure if I want it to.

Husband and wife do not "date" each other...

Well that's the best way to kill your romantic/sex life, if that's your aim sure.

Ohh, so that's why the art is really familiar... cool. Thanks Kimagure Scans.

Yes.

I like it though

I like the art.
No idea why though.

It's not anything special.

Loved it! Can't wait for more chapters! Thank you so much dokein! :)

Well, it promises to be a fun slice-of-life series. Thanks for the scanlation, Kimagure. (Could use a spell check though.)

English is not my mother tongue though, hope there's not much of translation lost there.

Well, it promises to be a fun slice-of-life series. Thanks for the scanlation, Kimagure. (Could use a spell check though.)

More art from the guy who did Horimiya? FOLLOWED.

The Webcomic version of Horimiya though.

More art from the guy who did Horimiya? FOLLOWED.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics