Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 136votes)

Is Reiroukan Still Alive?

Alt Names: alt 玲瓏館健在なりやalt Reiroukan Kenzai Nariyaalt Reiroukan Kenzainariya
Author: Tomi Akihito
Artist: Tomi Akihito
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Reiroukan is a beautiful house that is currently renting rooms to male and female students. Shirai Genta has just moved to Reiroukan, turning over a new leaf in his life. The house is full of other people with strong personalities, such as the nerdy Tokimaru and the careless and uninhibited Mikoto, who frustrates her friend Midori with her messiness. Genta gets embroiled in all sorts of wacky situations. Soon, though, Genta finds that Reiroukan is scheduled to be closed in a year. At least, there is still a year for Genta to build fond memories with the lively inhabitants of the house!
Go to Is Reiroukan Still Alive? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

197 Comments

2 volumenes , yes!!!

Solid fanservice this chapter. Author sure knows how to draw. By the way, the last page's last panel is:

Mako: "Hey! Swap with me!"

Yuzu: "Yay! Jet bath!"

Man, you can tell the mangaka was having fun drawing all this fanservice.

This mangaka does like to draw beautiful women, can't blame him.

These eyebrows almost literraly mean "straight man".

A weird discovery, this manga, but not unpleasant O_o

She did have some nice floating action going on.

Lupin's student days?

I just keep expecting him to Lupin Dive onto Mikoto lol

To my knowledge, this chapter can be analysed ...

Spoiler

BEWBS~

anyway, this manga oddly makes me remembers detective conan, but couldn't pinpoint which part of it

The fanservice just skyrocketed in this chapter.

I really like the moonwalk page. I'm already beginning to love this manga. A shame it's so short. I could read chapter after chapter like this one.

Girlfriend gonna get NTRd

can anyone other series similar to the this one in the general vibe/feeling, or situation (either one, or both)?

thanks

Maison Ikkoku, though a bit old.

can anyone other series similar to the this one in the general vibe/feeling, or situation (either one, or both)?

thanks

Ran to haiiro no sekai has a similar vibe I think.

Aaaaaand now I'm confused. Was this whole chapter just the landlady leading Genta by the nose to get him to interact with all the other Reiroukan members? Is she as young as she looked in earlier chapters, or is this a totally different person? And why did the koi pool and party scene make me think of the Great Gatsby?

What's going on here?

lmfao what a twist

What did I just read

Genta gets embroiled in all sorts of wacky situations. 

The synopsis sums this up perfectly now.

thanks

I dig

Just as hilarious as it looked when I leafed through the raws months ago. <3

Lupin's student days?

this is really good! shame its only 2 volumes..

thanks for the chapter FwPA!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics