Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.74 - 268votes)

Inugami-san to Sarutobi-kun wa Naka ga Warui.

Alt Names: alt A Dog and Monkey Relationship.alt 犬神さんと猿飛くんは仲が悪い。alt Inu Saru Waruialt Inugami-san and Sarutobi-kun Have a Bad Relationshipalt Inugami-san to Sarutobi-kun wa Naka ga Waruialt Inugami-san y Sarutobi-kun tienen una mala relación
Author: Tachibana Roku
Artist: Tachibana Roku
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Inugami Tsubaki is the perfect girl and has her future perfectly planned: she's beautiful, honor student, skilled in sports and loved by everyone. As the future head of the most powerful financial clan of Japan, it seems nothing can stop her. However, in her first day of High School, she mets Sarutobi Sanosuke, a wicked guy who outsmarts her and quickly becomes her enemy - what's going to happen between them?
Go to Inugami-san to Sarutobi-kun wa Naka ga Warui. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This manga is unbearable. New Window Turin
  • 40 Replies
Topic Not sure about this... But this manga remind you of someone? New Window mrponeis
  • 0 Replies

424 Comments

So far it just seems like a naive, sheltered girl surrounded by a bunch of assholes being assholes.  I'm actually not sure I care about this.

TL for ch 3 here.

Those of you who, like me, dislike apparent chauvinist pigs (or, to forego that description, simple cocky assholes)...will not like Sarutobi any more than you do now when you read the next chapter.

Those of you who are, like me, disinclined to enjoy the tsundere trope category...also will not like the next chapter much.

Those of you who are, like me, not above enjoying the sight of a lady's thighs...will probably appreciate the next chapter.

I can't be the only one who thinks it's a little weird that she's getting sexy underwear from her grandfather.

Spoiler

She's got an interesting taste :P

Ren'ai Shimasen ka followed a pretty predictable/standard plot. Don't hold your breath.

I like this mangaka!!!

If this turns into a manga about her having to learn to be a good wife to the successor I'm going to be pissed. I hope it becomes a competition deal and she wins out.

Yeah, my first thought was "Look, the grandfather found someone else to be a successor because clearly a woman isn't up to it. This whole story will be about her learning she can't be better than a man. Classy as always, Japan."

I hope to see her teach her grandfather and the jerk potential boyfriend a lesson, but I'm not holding my breath.

good so follow!

Spoiler

Reminds me more of Special A but this should be fun.

Thank you! That`t it? It`s one manga not three?

Yeah, just multiple volumes.

It'S Renai Shimasen ka? (same mangaka)

Thank you! That`t it? It`s one manga not three?

Hey guys! what are the three mangas on second page in the left down corner as a commercial?)

Thx!

It'S Renai Shimasen ka? (same mangaka)

Hey guys! what are the three mangas on second page in the left down corner as a commercial?)

Thx!

Oh lol, foiled again haha

So, anybody else getting reminded of Kare Kano?

If this turns into a manga about her having to learn to be a good wife to the successor I'm going to be pissed. I hope it becomes a competition deal and she wins out.

Ditto

Lol at that play of words - I thought Warui would be another guy's name..

Though I love the artist, I'm not liking the premise of this manga. Sounds more shoujo/shounen (stupid drama) than seinen, hopefully the author proves me wrong.

Same mangaka as Renai Shimasen ka.

Well, there's still hope that the author won't mess up this story like in the above.

It certainly looks like it might be interesting. Followed for the start, let's see where this is going.

interesting. Followed

I'm interested for now, i hope it doesn't turn into something like Special A.

I'm liking what I'm seeing.

this art.... seems damn familiar

Same mangaka as Renai Shimasen ka.

this art.... seems damn familiar

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics