Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 75votes)

Binetsu Kuukan

Alt Names: alt 微熱空間alt Feverish Atmosphere
Author: Aoki Ume
Artist: Aoki Ume
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Akasegawa Naoya's mother remarried recently and he suddenly finds himself trying to get along with his new big sister Amane, a student of the prestigious Kasugano Girls' School. But his new big sister isn't like what you might first expect.

(Serialized in "Rakuen Le Paradis", an anthology that comes out three times a year.)
Go to Binetsu Kuukan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

80 Comments

I MISSED THIS SO MUCH! I NEED MOAR!
Thank you for the update, hidamarisoumi!

This really does not feel like a typical josei.  Nice though.

Incest vs Yuri.... LOL
Umetentei throwing in yuri. No big surprise there. Although I'm not really a fan of the whole "I'm in love with my best friend but can't do anything because we're both girls" situation. Still adorable.

Looks like someone went all out with the genre tags today.

I hope that read string in the cover doesn't mean what I think it means, because right now I can't stand the two of them in the same room together.

I love this even though I don't read that much Josei. I hope there's going to be a love triangle between the three. Also, hoping that the best friend would have a "fling" with Naoya, that'd be more interesting.
Hmm, wanna say "surprise yuri", but since it's a josei, should I say "surprise shoujo ai" instead?
So adorable. The wait is murder. Crossing my fingers for some romance. She actually already seems interested in him, judging by how easily she blushes... she's just got that tsundere attitude going on.

Potential so high!

I want romance T-T

Thank you based Ume-tentei

thanks for the update

Oh I guess this release was a little bareboned, I didn't actually expect this many people being interested in it. Anyway, it says that this is "Chapter 1" on the title page (page 4) , I guess I should've made it clearer by, you know, actually translating it.

Related article:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-01-31/hidamari-sketch-ume-aoki-to-launch-new-series

Also Rakuen is a romance magazine so beware...

I liked the art and the story is cute without harem (thanks god), I hope this keeps going.

soo short

The magazine comes out 3 times a year... but this is a oneshot, right?

It even said "fin" at the end...

Oh I guess this release was a little bareboned, I didn't actually expect this many people being interested in it. Anyway, it says that this is "Chapter 1" on the title page (page 4) , I guess I should've made it clearer by, you know, actually translating it.

Related article:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-01-31/hidamari-sketch-ume-aoki-to-launch-new-series

Also Rakuen is a romance magazine so beware...

The magazine comes out 3 times a year... but this is a oneshot, right?

It even said "fin" at the end...

ha! great stuff...

Adorable! It has a lot of potential for laughs in the future. 

This is great. we should be funding this!

My heart is in heaven <3

haha cute, feels like a refreshing slice of life. These type of stories are good for my soul.

Hopeful possible romance

soldier_baby.gif

Pretty darn cute.  Followed.

Just what I wanted~ more cute Widefaces~~ tho they are not so wide here but it's adorable anyways.!!

That was great, even if short.

Missed Aoki Ume stuff.

Haha all I can say is "Ah we've both been tricked. Now that we have found common ground the healing can begin" XD anyhow followed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics