Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 134votes)

Baby, Kokoro no Mama ni!

Alt Names: alt Baby, ココロのママに!
Author: Okuyama Puku
Artist: Okuyama Puku
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 19-year-old Roji Shizuru has a crush on a fellow university student, Nana, but there always seems to be complications when he tries to get closer to her. For one thing, he's afraid his hot friend Tachibana Masaki will steal her. Beyond that, the main complication comes from the interference of children, specifically one odd child called Maida Kokoro, who keeps clinging to Shizuru and calling him 'mama.'
Go to Baby, Kokoro no Mama ni! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

104 Comments

Update!! YES, YES, YES!!!!

Huzzah! Its alive! More chapters, please!!!

Kokoro is so cute :3

THIS CONTINUES TO BE HILARIOUS.

This is cute and ridiculous. .. It's cutely ridiculous!

can hardly wait for next years release.

lawl!!!

You don’t know how much you made me laugh =D =D

thanks mariofan for uploading this. =3

this makes me laugh so hard

I need more chapters, pleaseee!!

This baby is awesome! Like a younger Naru from Barakamon! I wish a dedicated Scanlator would pick this up!

That was lovely.

In the words of Kokoro-chan, "More! More!"

Rocks pwned iphone !!!

Actually Oga tried to do it at first exactly like what this guy did.  He saw the situation and gradually accepted him while looking for another father.  This guy still hasn't had a chance to look at the baby's situation yet.  It only been 1 chapter. He just met her a baby who suddenly called him mama out of nowhere and wouldn't let him go.

Dude. These jokes were spot on. I actually laughed. 

Man. So refreshing. 

So the obligatory: Needs Moar

first there was hibi...then itoshi..now this..omg it's raining cuteness and sweets xD

its nice, i like to read more

I love this series

I like it!!!

What a bad-ass baby!!

True that, then again, Beelzebub?

Oga did try to dump Beel on others in the beginning but he did not outright try to ditch Beel like this kid, he at least had the decency try and find Beel another father instead of trying to leave Beel alone and run away like this guy. So Oga IMO is more likable in that sense. PLus total badass unlike this nerd = MARJOR BONUS POINTS!

Funny.  I just have a feeling the child might actually be his niece he is unaware off. Possibly his sibling knowing his character pushed the responsibility on him without him realizing it.   It seems like that the baby knows him so I think that is a real possibility.  

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics