Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 55votes)

Sumika Sumire

Alt Names: alt スミカスミレ
Author: Takanashi Mitsuba
Artist: Takanashi Mitsuba
Genres: Josei JoseiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kisaragi Sumi continuously took care of her parents and grandmother until she turned 60 years old without ever falling in love.

One day, after her mother's funeral service, a cat calling himself Rei appeared and granted her wish to bring back her youth. What happens when Sumi gets a second chance in life as a 17-year-old high schooler?!
Go to Sumika Sumire Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Sumika Sumire!! Love the Artwork!! New Window tofu.chan
  • 1 Replies

61 Comments

YES! Love Takanashi Mitsuba!

Spoiler

Complying with batoto comment rules =)

A lovely premise, though! Also hope her life experience and maturity (plz...) make her an atypical shoujo heroine.

I'm not so certain about her life experience. Just because she lived to the age of 60 doesn't mean she has a lot of life experience and maturity. I think it's possible that she has lived a very stagnant life since she was forced to quit school hence her life experience would be more than a 17 year old in some sense but not so much more than a 17 year old in say, love. Stagnancy does that to people, it stops them from growing.

Está interesante, a ver que tal sigue, gracias por traducirlo.

Great stuff, want moar! <3

se ve interesante, a ver que sorpresas nos prepara la historia, ojala que no regrese a su edad verdadera al cumplir su deseo.

I'm feeling some tragedy vibes from this...

Soooooooo glad her father isn't a living character in this work. GO AWAY, ASSHOLE.

A lovely premise, though! Also hope her life experience and maturity (plz...) make her an atypical shoujo heroine.

Wow, her father is such a big d  :angry:

I wonder who she'd be paired up with (the cat guy or the first year?) and what would happen if the wish is fully realized?

Looking forward for more! *instantly follows*
The first chapter seems like it's taken care of all the setup, so I guess we'll have to wait for the next one to see how well it delivers. I'm really interested in the premise - it's already pretty bold to cast a 60-year-old woman as the protagonist of a shojo manga, so I'm really excited to see what the author does with her.
    • lzy likes this

No chapters yet... *follows* I hope this turns out to be as interesting as it sounds. ^^

I really, really hope a sixty-year-old doesn't act like the overgrown toddlers often pictured in shoujo manga.

With my luck, she'll probably act just as stupid or worse, operating under the excuse "she's never experienced love before, of course she'd have all the same rediculously blown out of proportion insecurities as other cliche shoujo protagonists! :D"

But still, I'll give this a chance. Sure will eat my words if it's good, huh? xD

i guess today you will be able to read it :), and thanks for the chapter matteiru scans!

No chapters yet... *follows* I hope this turns out to be as interesting as it sounds. ^^

I really, really hope a sixty-year-old doesn't act like the overgrown toddlers often pictured in shoujo manga.

With my luck, she'll probably act just as stupid or worse, operating under the excuse "she's never experienced love before, of course she'd have all the same rediculously blown out of proportion insecurities as other cliche shoujo protagonists! :D"

But still, I'll give this a chance. Sure will eat my words if it's good, huh? xD

• lzy likes this

Do want!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics